Hitman: Blood Money

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Recently bought this game off eBay for about £13. Brilliant game! I remember playing the first ever Hitman game years ago for the PC but that just seemed annoying. It still has the same trial and error feel about it, but it is a great game and worth a purchase.

I play it on the Xbox 360, there is a demo available on the market place but it is only the first level and it doesn't really give you a proper feel of the game but still worth trying :)

Anyone else play/played this?

Got it, played it 3 times, dont really like it. Might sell it. Just not a great game

I love it, I like the way you can choose to be all stealthy and go for the silent kills etc.. or just run about blowing peoples heads off muhaha :D

I loved the first two hitman games. Codename 47 is up there with Solid Snake in the badass league table.

Both 'clones' as well. Games need more clones! :D

I had Hitman for the PS2, never liked it much so I haven't bothered with the newer titles.

Dont like the Hitman games at all, prefer Splinter Cell all day.

Got this for the PC earlier... Only half way through the second level but so far it's been fun. Only a few nags so far and they include the old school resident evil style walking relative to the camera and the lack of a sidestep!

i have this for the 360 and i luv it...im stuck tho on the bit with the party at the house

I was stuck on the party one for a while. I ended up getting frustrated and managed to do the level by taking a machine gun and a shotgun and shooting everyone in sight. I did it but my rating was terrible so I tried again and bought some intel and it gave a nice hint about the FBI guards in the surveillance van liking donuts so combine that with some poison and hey presto you won't get caught on camera and you get a nice FBI suit.

I did that level with a combination of a silenced sniper rifle (shooting whoever I could without being seen). Then walking in and blowing the rest away with a machine gun. I'm onto the last level now but I havnt played it in a while as I kept getting stuck :(

Decided to play it the other day. Completed rookie mode the other night. Now playing through on normal and i'm onto the 'Death on the Mississippi' level. Good fun :)

Eww you did it on rookie? I started on Expert. :cool:

Which is the Mississippi one?

i need help agen!!!!! i cnt do murder of the crows!!!???

That one was a bit of a *****, I didn't do very well on it but here's what I did...

Weapons you'll need: Sniper Rifle (with silencer), sub-machine gun (with silencer), and a Pistol (with silencer).

I dropped my sniper rifle in the hotel lobby somewhere so I could come pick it up later. Then I followed the guy in red the bird suit and waited for him to go in an alley for a smoke then headbutted him, stole his clothes, and briefcase, and hid his body in a nearby dumpster. With this disguise and briefcase you can get into the Boss' hideout in the North East corner of the map. To kill the boss you can either place a mine in the briefcase but lose the £100,000 bonus you get for having the briefcase at the end or you can do what I did and once you're in the office take out your machine gun and blow everyone to ****. If you do it right only the guards wearing bird suits will be after you and not the police or anyone. Once everyone is dead take the boss' walkie talkie and then it gives you the locations of your other two targets on your map. Try take out the woman moving about first, she is wearing a black bird suit and stops off in the alleys now and again giving you chance to kill her. After you get her you'll have to locate the other guy, he's usually high up somewhere in a sniper spot so go back and get your sniper rifle and find an advantage point where you can see him from and kill him. Go back and get the diamond briefcase and then exit. :)

Ooh yeh I saw the trailer for this the other day. I recognised it straight away....by the music haha. Looks like a decent action film. Def gonna go see it.

Eww you did it on rookie? I started on Expert. :cool:

Which is the Mississippi one?

It's the one on a big boat. Basically you can kill all of your targets by pushing them over the edge of the boat lol :D

To kill the boss you can either place a mine in the briefcase but lose the £100,000 bonus you get for having the briefcase at the end or you can do what I did and once you're in the office take out your machine gun and blow everyone to ****. If you do it right only the guards wearing bird suits will be after you and not the police or anyone. Once everyone is dead take the boss' walkie talkie and then it gives you the locations of your other two targets on your map. Try take out the woman moving about first, she is wearing a black bird suit and stops off in the alleys now and again giving you chance to kill her. After you get her you'll have to locate the other guy, he's usually high up somewhere in a sniper spot so go back and get your sniper rifle and find an advantage point where you can see him from and kill him. Go back and get the diamond briefcase and then exit. :)

To kill the boss a better way is to drop the case off. Then take your sniper to a spot nearby where there are two exclamations. You can climb up to like a little tree house thing in an alley. It is opposite his window. You will be able to snipe him from there. Also there is a piano hanging right next to where you are. Put a bomb on there and the woman will eventually come and stop near it. You can then drop the piano on her for an accidental kill, steal her clothes and walkie. Go get the briefcase from the boss. Then to get the last guy just go into the club (blues i think it is) and sneak up behind him and kill him. Easy

Meh my way is more fun. :p

Oh and what's the first line all about in your post?

Thought so, just sounded like you were replying to someone. Shame the guy looks like the most badass 12 year old in the world.

Gonna pick this up tomorrow, tried the demo on Marketplace and it will keep me busy till next wednesday for sure. I just wish I'd played the demo sooner because it seems like a good game.