Hitman: Blood Money

Yeh it's a good game. Just make sure you don't have any plans before you sit down and try to play each level for the first time :D

Yeh, it has that addictive quality and you can spend a good hour or two just trying to get a level right. :(

i got this game on tuesday and im onto the hospital level. quality game and very very addictive :p

Yeh, it has that addictive quality and you can spend a good hour or two just trying to get a level right. :(

Tell me about it, I restarted the opera level so many times doing it different ways earlier. I nearly finished the rehab level perfectly first time but I accidently pulled my pistol out infront of a guard, ****. :(

Hope to have proffesional difficulty and five silent assasins completed by the end of today for the full 1000 points. The game was rather easy on the other difficulty settings but pro is turning out to be more of a challenge without being able to save in missions.

I want to get it finished today because Halo 3 should arrive tomorrow from shopto.net and Hitman will not see the light of day for many, many months.

Stop using walkthroughs then and it might be more difficult ;)

Not used a walkthrough for the missions bud, after I got 5 SA rankings I would just run and gun through it. I checked what the secret achievements were on http://www.achieve360points.com/ but that's the only helped I've used.

Can't run and gun on pro though, I die too easily. I need to be more discreet, which why I'm finding it harder now.