********HITMAN TACTICS*********13.2.3********************

jassar

Reaction score
New update for 13.3.3. applied .........

HI EVERYONE , NEW PATCH IS OUT AND I AM THE FIRST ONE TO HAVE SEEN ITS NEW MATCH ENGINE CHANGES AND MAKE A TACTICS THAT CAN COVER THOSE CHANGES . LOT OF THE THINGS HAVE CHANGED FROM THE PREVIOUS MATCH ENGINE . SO IF U ARE PLAYING WITH A TACTICS THAT is for fm 13.2.3 AND NOT GETTING A GOOD RESULT U ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE

View attachment 310956

HERE IS A LINK TO THE CHANGES THAT I HAVE KEPT IN MIND AND THAT THE NEW MATCH ENGINE HAVE THAT HELPED ME MAKING THIS TACTICS

Football Manager 2013 Patch 13.2.3

OTHER PEOPLE LOAD TACTICS AND SHOW RESULTS WITH A STRONGER TEAMS
OR IF U ARE PLAYING FOR A LOWER LEAGUE OR A WEAKER TEAM U ARE CRUSHED TO DEFEAT

MINE TACTICS WORKS FROM TOP TO BOTTOM WITH ANY TEAM ANY LEAGUE

BEST TACTICS USED FOR A LONG TIME

HERE ARE THE STARTING RESULTS FROM MY NEW GAME WITH THIS TACTICS IN THE NEW PATCH

View attachment 310851View attachment 310910View attachment 310911View attachment 310912View attachment 310925View attachment 310927View attachment 310928

WON UEFA CUP AND FA CUP AND SUPER CUP IN THE SAME SEASON WITH NEWCASTLE .THAN NEW PATCH CAME AND I MADE SOME CHANGES TO THE TACTICS AND NOW STARTED A NEW GAME AND RESULT IS IN FRONT OF U GUYS
TACTICS

View attachment 310846View attachment 310914View attachment 310915

as ITS A NEW PATCH SO THE LOB BALLS ARE NOW ORE THAN EVER BEEN PLAYED BY THE OPPOSITION . SO KEEP IN MIND TO PLAY OFFSIDE OR ELSE STRONGER TEAMS WILL PLAY LOB BALLS OVER UR DEFENDERS AND SCORE

TRAINING

ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN YOUR SUCCESS OF THE TACTICS IS THE RIGHT TRAINING

IN THE START OF THE GAME YOU SHOULD BE MANAGING UR OWN TRAINING .

WHAT I DO IS I GIVE MUTUAL TERMINATION TO ALL MY STAFF AND THAN I HIRE 4 OR 5 STAR STAFF

YOUR COACHES RATINGS HAVE TO BE HIGH IF UR TEAM NEED TO ACE THE TRAINING AND GET USE TO TACTICS FASTER

View attachment 310847

SO WHEN U START THE NEW GAME U SHOULD KEEP THE GENERAL TRAINING TO TACTIC/HIGH UNTIL U START THE FIRST SEASONS GAME AND THE MATCH TRAINING TO TEAMWORK/HIGH

once the season starts assistant managers handles the match training and u keep general training to balanced/average

View attachment 310850

ITS VERY IMPORTANT TO MAKE UR TEAM FLUID IN ALL THE FAMILIARITY LEVELS IF U WANT TO GETS RESULTS
ADD MORE FRIENDLIES IF U WANT TO MAKE UR TEAM GET USE TO IT

View attachment 310845

ONCE THE SEASON STARTS LET THE ASSISTANT MANAGER TAKES CONTROL OF THE MATCH TRAINING ..TEAM TALKS AND THE MATCH PREPARATION

Team talks

PRE MATCH: ASK ASSISTANT

HALF TIME IF LOSING: AGGRESSIVE TALK

HALF TIME IF DRAWING: ASSERTIVE "I EXPECT BETTER SHOWING IN 2ND HALF"

HALF TIME IF WINNING BY 1 GOAL "DON'T GET COMPLACENT"

HALF TIME IF WINNING BY 2 GOALS "You've PLAYED WELL BUT YOU're CAPABLE OF BETTER"

HALF TIME IF WINNING BY 3 GOALS OR MORE "You've BUILT A SOLID LEAD BUT THINGS CAN CHANGE, KEEP YOUR PERFORMANCE LEVELS UP"

FULL TIME WIN OR GOOD DRAW: PRAISE

FULL TIME DEFEAT OR POOR DRAW: AGGRESSIVE TALK

IN THE NEW PATCH THE FIRST THING I HAVE NOTICED IS THE LOB CROSSES OVER UR DEFENDERS
SO U NEED TO KEEP THE OFFSIDE TRAP ON AND DROP UR DEFENDING LINE A LITTLE DEEP TO PREVENT THAT OR THE STRONG OPPOSITION WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT

IF UR TEAM IS DRAWING OR LOOSING TILL THE HALF TIME CHANGE THE MENTALITY FROM CONTROL TO ATTACKING

IF THE TEAM IF WINNING THAN CHANGE IT FROM CONTROL TO STANDARD AND BRING THE DEEP LYING FORWARD TO A AMC POSITION AND
GIVE THESE TWO TEAM TALKS TO KEEP CONTROL OF THE GAME

1) KEEP POSSESSION
2) STAND OFF OPPONENTS

ITS VERY IMPORTANT TO SEE WHAT POSITION UR PLAYER PLAYS BEST LIKE A WING BACK SHOULD BE PLAYED IN A WING BACK POSITION NOT A FULL BACK SO WHAT I DO IS IN MY TEAM SELECTION SCREEN I EDIT MY COLUMNS WHERE I ADD A COLUMN BEST ROLE ...WITH THAT U SHOULD ALWAYS PLAY A SPECIFIC LAYER IN ITS BEST POSITION

SEE THE COLUMN IN THE PICTURE BELOW

View attachment 310846View attachment 310913

SO I WISH U GUYS ENJOY SUCCESS WITH THIS TACTICS AND IF ANYTHING POP ME A QUESTON AND I WILL ANSWER
STILL FINING TO IMPROVE MY DEFENSE A LITTLE BIT MORE AS MY ATTACKING IS ALREADY GREAT AND WILL KEEP UPDATING ONCE MORE CHANGES ARE MADE

PLAYERS ROLE

FORWARD

One forward is deep lying .If he likes to move into channels and play one-twos, then the latter will bring one more dimension to the flow. When playing with underdogs and are more likely to launch quick counter attacks, an quick goalscorer is best used but when playing middle teams and top teams, then a more complete player that likes to link up with play is better used..

Other forward is a poacher that sits up front and wait for the ball to come and than attack (I sugesst
LEONARD KWEUKE forthis role) just 5 million $

ML
He hugs the touchline.You can use both inside Forwards and wingers out wide. The main thing here is that his ppms actually matches his preferences so if using an inside forward that likes to cut inside, the make sure he has good agility, dribbling, acceleration and finishing. If he likes to run down the left flank, then make sure he has good crossing

MR
He hugs the touchline and makes crosses as well as getting into the area when the ball is on the other flank. As we play a rather fluid approach

DLP
This player acts like a Deep Lying Playmaker on support and the more complete he is in his role, being able to use his flair and creativity as well as breaking up attacks, the better it is.

BWM
He is a box2box starting from the Defensive position. He needs to be able to cover large areas running up and down the field so stamina is a must. Otherwise, you will see him having 60 % condition before the game is at end

Wb/Fb
this player is set to be really half defensive and half support. He needs good decision and concentration

WB/Fb
This player is set to be really half defensive and half support. He needs good decision and concentration
DC
good height defenders required as opposition n ths patch play a lot of lob passes
Here, its all about getting as good defenders as possible

HERS IS THE DOWNLOAD LINK for original tactics

hitman 13.2.3.tac

NEW UPDATE IS GIVING AMAZING RESULTS

V2---------http://www.mediafire.com/?nncd6bq46439tvx

NEW UPDATED VERSION -----http://www.mediafire.com/?8nd2kxd97jbwpug

SOME TIPS FOR FM 13

IF DON'T HAVE A BIG BUDGET

1) TRY TO LOAN QUALITY PLAYER
2) TRY TO GO TO BRAZIL AND ARGENTINA TO BUY CHEAP PLAYERS DUE TO THERE SMALL RELEASE CLAUSE
3) ALWAYS BUYS ADRYAN AND WELLINGTON NEM as they are super cheap
4) dont play full attacking as u will be leaking goals so controlling football is the best
5) mutually terminate the contracts of the staff
6) search on fmrte or mini scout the higher rated staff and keep them
7) always and always terminate Ur assistant manager if he dosnt have good ratings
buy Johan Cruijff
as assitant manager
8) buy the LEONARD KWEUKE he is a beast in front of goal(
in my game when i played him as a poacher he scored a lot)

good luck and please give me suggestions how if u think there is a area of improvement ...........i will look into it and make it the best tactics.....

HERE IS MY 1ST SEASON

PREMIERE LEAGUE JUST WON IT ...................IN THE SECOND LAST GAME OF THE SEASON
View attachment 310936View attachment 310937View attachment 310938

HERE ARE FEW TOP OF THE TABLE MATCHES
View attachment 310943View attachment 310944

HERE IS MY FA CUP FINAL

View attachment 310942

HERE IS THE CAPITOL ONE CUP FINAL DEFEAT IN EXTRA TIME WITH ARSENAL ......WE PLAYED REALLY WELL BUT LOST .THE GAME .......

View attachment 310945

HERE IS MY EUROPA CUP RUN TO THE FINAL AND I WON IT
View attachment 310946View attachment 310947View attachment 310948View attachment 310949View attachment 310950

HERE IS MY BIGESSEST WIN IN THE WHOLE SEASON WHEH I REALLY PUT MY TEAM TO ATTACKING
View attachment 310951

SO THE BOTTOM LINE IS ................YES WITH BIGG REPUTITION TEAMS EVERY TACTIC CAN WORK ONCE U ARE FAMILIAR WITH THE TACTIC BUT THIS IS FOR THE WEAKER TEAMS

GREAT DEFENDING
SCORES
DRAWS AGAINST BIGGER TEAMS
AND IN THE END U GETS WHAT U WANT ........SILVERWARE

OPEN TO IMPROVEMENT SUGGESTIONS

THANKS AND NOW MOVING ON TO THE NEXT PROJECT

big thanks to jp woody....... for his work

with more tweaks for more goals and better defensive roles..........

CREDIT TO ..............RAIKAN007 & MODERN WARFARE FOR THE INSPIRATION .........CANT DO IT WITHOUT U GUYS .....
THANKS A LOT

Last edited:
GOOD TO SEE THAT YOU'VE HAD SOME SUCCESS but for the love of god stop tying everything in CAPITALS.

Looks good but just to be clear, have you only tested this with 13.2.3 against a Swedish team and Wigan, Norwich and Swansea, or am I missing sometghing ?

i have tested it with weaker teams like wigan and qpr and newcastle united and the results are good

It seems a good tactic, but i have seen that you don't have played the big teams yet.

When possible, can you post more screens when you have at least 20 games to see the results?

Btw, can you post the results with the other saves?

i will as soon as i get time to play it . i played the season with newcastle till december 13 with this tactics and am in 3 position in the league . won my uefa group and im in the semifinal of the capital one cup

have uploaded some more pictures of the results ...this far so **** good defending ................ no defeat in premiere league ...... more than my expectation ....

Is the deep lying playmaker supposed to have defend duty? And also, the ballwinning midfielder is supposed to have support duty??

Is the deep lying playmaker supposed to have defend duty? And also, the ballwinning midfielder is supposed to have support duty??

Yes the dlp have to have defend duty otherwise team sometimes leave too much gap between midfield and defence ... he is one othe the main reason i conceded less goals .

and the BWM have the support duty ...........he stays there and work the ball on to the wings and up front

here is the thing ............wingers and forwards are all out attack
midfield .........defend and attack
defenders .....defend and support

so the duties i gave to the midfield are very important for the tactics success otherwise weaker teams concede a lot if changed

Seems like Modern Warfare 4-4-2 with tweaks

Im testing your tactic with Boca, actually I have easily the best team in Argentina, and one of the best in South America. I was using Modern Warfare until 13.2.3 make the tactic unnefective (at least for me). So im going to post some results with this tactic:

Match #1 (Sudamericana Qtr Final Leg) 1:
Vitoria 1 - Boca 3
Good match, we dominate, 11 shots - 8 on target, against 8 - 2 respectively.

Match # 2 (Premier Division):
Boca 1
- Velez 0
We have a lot of chances, but my strikers have a bad day. 13 shots - 9 on target

Match #3 (Sudamericana Qtr Final Leg 2):
Boca 1 - Vitoria 1
Even match. 4 shots on target per side.

Match #4 (Premier division):
Boca 5 - Colon 1
Perfect game we dominate the 90 minutes.

Match #5 (Sudamericana Semi Final Leg 1):
Independiente 2 - Boca 3
Even match, 3 shots on target per side, we have good luck, 3 shot on target and 3 goals.

Match #6 (Premier division):
Ind Rivadavia 2 - Boca 2
Bad game against a recently promoted weak team.

Match #7 (Sudamericana Semi Final Leg 2):
Boca 4 - Independiente 3
Goal galore on an even match.

Match #8 (Premier division):
Estudiantes 3 - Boca 0
I play with my reserves. The result is a little liar, it was an even match, but Estudiantes deserve the win.

Match #9 (Sudamericana Final Leg 1):
Boca 2 - Cruzeiro 1
Even match, Riquelme save my *** (again) XD

Match #10 (Premier division):
Boca 2 - Lanus 2
Bad luck, we deserve a win 14 chances 7 on target against 7 and 3 respectively

In resume, a really good tactic.

Sorry for my english :)

Im testing your tactic with Boca, actually I have easily the best team in Argentina, and one of the best in South America. I was using Modern Warfare until 13.2.3 make the tactic unnefective (at least for me). So im going to post some results with this tactic:

glad that it worked for u

In resume, a really good tactic.

Sorry for my english :)

HI EVERYONE , NEW PATCH IS OUT AND I AM THE FIRST ONE TO HAVE SEEN ITS NEW MATCH ENGINE CHANGES AND MAKE A TACTICS THAT CAN COVER THOSE CHANGES . LOT OF THE THINGS HAVE CHANGED FROM THE PREVIOUS MATCH ENGINE . SO IF U ARE PLAYING WITH A TACTICS THAT is for fm 13.2.3 AND NOT GETTING A GOOD RESULT U ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE

View attachment 310956

HERE IS A LINK TO THE CHANGES THAT I HAVE KEPT IN MIND AND THAT THE NEW MATCH ENGINE HAVE THAT HELPED ME MAKING THIS TACTICS

Football Manager 2013 Patch 13.2.3

OTHER PEOPLE LOAD TACTICS AND SHOW RESULTS WITH A STRONGER TEAMS
OR IF U ARE PLAYING FOR A LOWER LEAGUE OR A WEAKER TEAM U ARE CRUSHED TO DEFEAT

MINE TACTICS WORKS FROM TOP TO BOTTOM WITH ANY TEAM ANY LEAGUE

BEST TACTICS USED FOR A LONG TIME

HERE ARE THE STARTING RESULTS FROM MY NEW GAME WITH THIS TACTICS IN THE NEW PATCH

View attachment 310851View attachment 310910View attachment 310911View attachment 310912View attachment 310925View attachment 310927View attachment 310928

WON UEFA CUP AND FA CUP AND SUPER CUP IN THE SAME SEASON WITH NEWCASTLE .THAN NEW PATCH CAME AND I MADE SOME CHANGES TO THE TACTICS AND NOW STARTED A NEW GAME AND RESULT IS IN FRONT OF U GUYS
TACTICS

View attachment 310846View attachment 310914View attachment 310915

as ITS A NEW PATCH SO THE LOB BALLS ARE NOW ORE THAN EVER BEEN PLAYED BY THE OPPOSITION . SO KEEP IN MIND TO PLAY OFFSIDE OR ELSE STRONGER TEAMS WILL PLAY LOB BALLS OVER UR DEFENDERS AND SCORE

TRAINING

ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN YOUR SUCCESS OF THE TACTICS IS THE RIGHT TRAINING

IN THE START OF THE GAME YOU SHOULD BE MANAGING UR OWN TRAINING .

WHAT I DO IS I GIVE MUTUAL TERMINATION TO ALL MY STAFF AND THAN I HIRE 4 OR 5 STAR STAFF

YOUR COACHES RATINGS HAVE TO BE HIGH IF UR TEAM NEED TO ACE THE TRAINING AND GET USE TO TACTICS FASTER

View attachment 310847

SO WHEN U START THE NEW GAME U SHOULD KEEP THE GENERAL TRAINING TO TACTIC/HIGH UNTIL U START THE FIRST SEASONS GAME AND THE MATCH TRAINING TO TEAMWORK/HIGH

once the season starts assistant managers handles the match training and u keep general training to balanced/average

View attachment 310850

ITS VERY IMPORTANT TO MAKE UR TEAM FLUID IN ALL THE FAMILIARITY LEVELS IF U WANT TO GETS RESULTS
ADD MORE FRIENDLIES IF U WANT TO MAKE UR TEAM GET USE TO IT

View attachment 310845

ONCE THE SEASON STARTS LET THE ASSISTANT MANAGER TAKES CONTROL OF THE MATCH TRAINING ..TEAM TALKS AND THE MATCH PREPARATION

Team talks

PRE MATCH: ASK ASSISTANT

HALF TIME IF LOSING: AGGRESSIVE TALK

HALF TIME IF DRAWING: ASSERTIVE "I EXPECT BETTER SHOWING IN 2ND HALF"

HALF TIME IF WINNING BY 1 GOAL "DON'T GET COMPLACENT"

HALF TIME IF WINNING BY 2 GOALS "You've PLAYED WELL BUT YOU're CAPABLE OF BETTER"

HALF TIME IF WINNING BY 3 GOALS OR MORE "You've BUILT A SOLID LEAD BUT THINGS CAN CHANGE, KEEP YOUR PERFORMANCE LEVELS UP"

FULL TIME WIN OR GOOD DRAW: PRAISE

FULL TIME DEFEAT OR POOR DRAW: AGGRESSIVE TALK

IN THE NEW PATCH THE FIRST THING I HAVE NOTICED IS THE LOB CROSSES OVER UR DEFENDERS
SO U NEED TO KEEP THE OFFSIDE TRAP ON AND DROP UR DEFENDING LINE A LITTLE DEEP TO PREVENT THAT OR THE STRONG OPPOSITION WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT

IF UR TEAM IS DRAWING OR LOOSING TILL THE HALF TIME CHANGE THE MENTALITY FROM CONTROL TO ATTACKING

IF THE TEAM IF WINNING THAN CHANGE IT FROM CONTROL TO STANDARD AND BRING THE DEEP LYING FORWARD TO A AMC POSITION AND
GIVE THESE TWO TEAM TALKS TO KEEP CONTROL OF THE GAME

1) KEEP POSSESSION
2) STAND OFF OPPONENTS

ITS VERY IMPORTANT TO SEE WHAT POSITION UR PLAYER PLAYS BEST LIKE A WING BACK SHOULD BE PLAYED IN A WING BACK POSITION NOT A FULL BACK SO WHAT I DO IS IN MY TEAM SELECTION SCREEN I EDIT MY COLUMNS WHERE I ADD A COLUMN BEST ROLE ...WITH THAT U SHOULD ALWAYS PLAY A SPECIFIC LAYER IN ITS BEST POSITION

SEE THE COLUMN IN THE PICTURE BELOW

View attachment 310846View attachment 310913

SO I WISH U GUYS ENJOY SUCCESS WITH THIS TACTICS AND IF ANYTHING POP ME A QUESTON AND I WILL ANSWER
STILL FINING TO IMPROVE MY DEFENSE A LITTLE BIT MORE AS MY ATTACKING IS ALREADY GREAT AND WILL KEEP UPDATING ONCE MORE CHANGES ARE MADE

PLAYERS ROLE

FORWARD

One forward is deep lying .If he likes to move into channels and play one-twos, then the latter will bring one more dimension to the flow. When playing with underdogs and are more likely to launch quick counter attacks, an quick goalscorer is best used but when playing middle teams and top teams, then a more complete player that likes to link up with play is better used..

Other forward is a poacher that sits up front and wait for the ball to come and than attack (I sugesst
LEONARD KWEUKE forthis role) just 5 million $

ML
He hugs the touchline.You can use both inside Forwards and wingers out wide. The main thing here is that his ppms actually matches his preferences so if using an inside forward that likes to cut inside, the make sure he has good agility, dribbling, acceleration and finishing. If he likes to run down the left flank, then make sure he has good crossing

MR
He hugs the touchline and makes crosses as well as getting into the area when the ball is on the other flank. As we play a rather fluid approach

DLP
This player acts like a Deep Lying Playmaker on support and the more complete he is in his role, being able to use his flair and creativity as well as breaking up attacks, the better it is.

BWM
He is a box2box starting from the Defensive position. He needs to be able to cover large areas running up and down the field so stamina is a must. Otherwise, you will see him having 60 % condition before the game is at end

Wb/Fb
this player is set to be really half defensive and half support. He needs good decision and concentration

WB/Fb
This player is set to be really half defensive and half support. He needs good decision and concentration
DC
good height defenders required as opposition n ths patch play a lot of lob passes
Here, its all about getting as good defenders as possible

HERS IS THE DOWNLOAD LINK
hitman 13.2.3.tac

SOME TIPS FOR FM 13

IF DON'T HAVE A BIG BUDGET

1) TRY TO LOAN QUALITY PLAYER
2) TRY TO GO TO BRAZIL AND ARGENTINA TO BUY CHEAP PLAYERS DUE TO THERE SMALL RELEASE CLAUSE
3) ALWAYS BUYS ADRYAN AND WELLINGTON NEM as they are super cheap
4) dont play full attacking as u will be leaking goals so controlling football is the best
5) mutually terminate the contracts of the staff
6) search on fmrte or mini scout the higher rated staff and keep them
7) always and always terminate Ur assistant manager if he dosnt have good ratings
buy Johan Cruijff
as assitant manager
8) buy the LEONARD KWEUKE he is a beast in front of goal(
in my game when i played him as a poacher he scored a lot)

good luck and please give me suggestions how if u think there is a area of improvement ...........i will look into it and make it the best tactics.....

HERE IS MY 1ST SEASON

PREMIERE LEAGUE JUST WON IT ...................IN THE SECOND LAST GAME OF THE SEASON
View attachment 310936View attachment 310937View attachment 310938

HERE ARE FEW TOP OF THE TABLE MATCHES
View attachment 310943View attachment 310944

HERE IS MY FA CUP FINAL

View attachment 310942

HERE IS THE CAPITOL ONE CUP FINAL DEFEAT IN EXTRA TIME WITH ARSENAL ......WE PLAYED REALLY WELL BUT LOST .THE GAME .......

View attachment 310945

HERE IS MY EUROPA CUP RUN TO THE FINAL AND I WON IT
View attachment 310946View attachment 310947View attachment 310948View attachment 310949View attachment 310950

HERE IS MY BIGESSEST WIN IN THE WHOLE SEASON WHEH I REALLY PUT MY TEAM TO ATTACKING
View attachment 310951

SO THE BOTTOM LINE IS ................YES WITH BIGG REPUTITION TEAMS EVERY TACTIC CAN WORK ONCE U ARE FAMILIAR WITH THE TACTIC BUT THIS IS FOR THE WEAKER TEAMS

GREAT DEFENDING
SCORES
DRAWS AGAINST BIGGER TEAMS
AND IN THE END U GETS WHAT U WANT ........SILVERWARE

OPEN TO IMPROVEMENT SUGGESTIONS

THANKS AND NOW MOVING ON TO THE NEXT PROJECT

Hmmmm your team-talk formula looks very familiar.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...aining/111883-jps-attacking-442-13-2-2-a.html

very very very fishy, feel like im at the fish market, he has basically copied modern warfare with a few tweaks and stollen your team talks

tactics has trouble walking with teams Predicted 20th

otherwise it remains well with good and average team

jp ur team talks are perfect i use them so i posted them what i have been using in my tactics......thanks for the inspiraton

You're not the first to use my teamtalks or other aspects of my tactics and I don't mind at all but they had the good grace to mention the fact in their OP. Just a thought ;) good luck with your tactics.