Holding Midfielder Role

Mikey_V

Reaction score
Who's a good defensive CM who could partner a more attacking CM, Moutinho has gone to AC and Toulalan and Aquilani have signed new contracts. x

Lol sorry forgot to name my team. Playing as Toon about to finish 1st season. I was hoping for a holding mid to replace Nolan

newcastlenewsave.jpg

I was thinking either him or Kuzmanovich as possible candidates, I've never signed either. thanks mate x

miguel veloso,felipe melo ,wilson palcios

If you can sign him, get Miguel Veloso. He's incredible, and my brother still uses him in the 2014 season, when he bought him in the first (08/09) season.

im not too sure if kuzmanovic is a holding midfielder

palcios is amazing

Yeah, Palacios is an incredible player too in that role. The guy is a workhorse in real life, and on the game, and you can set him to close down the whole pitch and he'll still have stamina to burn.

Veloso/Palacios probably my favourites in the DM position.

palcios is 1 on my fav in real life aswell

i would love to see him in a united shirt

i dont know why fergy didnt hijack the move when he went to spurs irl.. after all they need that sort of mid. but recently heard he wants modric o_O

Cheers lads I'll see how much I can get Veloso or Palacios for, anymore suggestions welcome x thanks again

u know morgan schneiderlin from southhampton is a great player is a great holding mid and after a few seasons his stats are class, held the CM/DM spot in my league winning reading side for the 5 seasons

I actually tried getting Morgan but the transfer deadline passed and stopped the deal

On SPN there were rumours of a swap deal including Modric for Carrick, but Harry dismissed it as untrue

mikey mehmet ekici for the midfield role btw if i can figure out how to post a screenshot il try post one hes on my reading save class player

id suggest veloso tbh, i bought him in first season and had to fend of arsenal offering around 30mil for him. Altho now his form is terrible and id love 30m for him :L good player tho