September update

So we had an up and down month,but i have to happy with some of the results we managed to get.

JPT

AFC Fylde 3 vs Tranmere 1
Goal Scorers:Amos,Walker,McAleny

View attachment 197860
so we progress into the 2nd round of this trophy...we played well Amos was amazing as was Walker who netted his first of the season

League 1

AFC Fylde 2 vs Coventry 1
Goal Scorers:Amos,Campbell
View attachment 197859

A very good win here...we played vry well and seem to have turned Mill Field into a fortress Campbell was livley all game and could have got a few more..Amos had another good game for us.

Rotherham 5 vs AFC Fylde 1
Goal scorer:Bowery
View attachment 197858

Well our 1st thumping in a while since Crewe beat us 4-1 last year...we did not defend at all and desrved this result

AFC Fylde 3 vs Middlesbrough 3

View attachment 197857

I went into this game just hoping not to get beat by a cricket score...as this club should be in the championship and challenging for promotion....we nearly held on for a famous win but Phillips for them spoiled our fans party by netting a goal 2 mins from time...

Swindon 1 vs AFC Fylde 0
View attachment 197856
The boro match took a lot out of the lads..they all just seemed a bit tired

Birmingham 1 vs AFC Fylde 3
Goal Scorer:Hamiltonx3,McAleny
View attachment 197855

Wow...what an away win...the brummies are favourites for promotion.Hamilton got his first goals of the season and McAleny grabbed another.

League table
View attachment 197845
9th after 10 games...i will defoinatly take this we have been absolutly great in some games so far

Player of the month
View attachment 197846

i said he would be a key transfer and so far he is living up to that getting very high ratings so far...​