Holiday feature?

Tez

Reaction score
I've searched quite abit and I know the answer will be staring me in the face but where is the option to "go on holiday"? I can't find it anywhere! I've searched afew forums too and found that it doesn't work with the cracked version. Just incase you ask, I have the legit version and no crack. Can someone please help?

Thanks,
Tez. :)

PS. This is on FM09 btw...

Last edited:
My menu is completely different.... wth?!

I've also noticed it's Fifa Manager instead of FM09? Is that right? The cover says Football Manager... the CD has Football Manager on it... WTF!

Last edited:
What skin are you using?

Sorry, how do I change skin, btw, updated the post above yours.

If it's FIFA Manager then you have the wrong website we only deal with the real FM...Football Manager :D

WTF

The disc says FM09 the Cover is FM09 but when it starts up its FIFA manager? can't be right. It has 3d matches and ****... WTF? Seriously this aint right...

Here, this is what is on the CD when I explore it.. it MUST be football manager????

discgm6.jpg

I have the legit version and no crack.

Are you sure? Sound like your dodgy mate has lied to you about what game it was ^o)

Seriously dude... awww man. I'll make a vid 2moro showing me opening it and pulling out the CD.. but STILL! WTF!

I'm goin back the shop tomorrow to get it fixed...... ********!

Erm, can I like report them or something? I'm seriously ****** off. I've spent 4 hours on it, and it aint even football manager... how embarassing... ******* **** game. That was my b-day present aswell(which was the 18th). Robbin bastards.

I hope you get it sorted Tev.

Thanks for your support :) Anyway, when I do get it(finally) I'll actually start talking about FM09 and not FifaManager09...

Yeah when it was bought the fella went over to get the game as it wasn't already in the case. He must've mis-read the Fifa/Football Manager. Well, hopefully I'll get it later today. Wish me luck!

HA man that sucks make sure you go back and kick up some **** and let them know how retarded they are.