The tactic isn't a possession tactic, especially if you play how Holland did and play directly. Glad it seemed to work for you though :) Seems to work for me too. I'm experimenting with having 'hold position' on the CM attack, which seems to instruct him to hang outside the box a little more, and also 'roam from position' on the AP...buuuut the AP seems to play really well anyways. I play with the AP attack role in a cm position, btw. The only issue I have is that the **** WB/FB always come in too narrow to mark the striker and leave acres of space on the wings or a winger free. This isn't the tactic though and I feel more a pre-set instruction in the match engine.

Have you changed the set pieces from the default? I'm trying to work out if far post or near post is more potent...although, I have a feeling that Holland would have had the CB's all attacking from deep, if applying it to the FM instructions. If I could stop the f'ing WBs coming in narrow I'd be pretty pleased with how it plays :)
Yes mate was not going for poss lol anyways. I am using Jassar 14.3 set piece settings working great for me atm. Will look at my WBs during next game, but I have used no player instructions so far atm :) Team instructions only.

Yes mate was not going for poss lol anyways. I am using Jassar 14.3 set piece settings working great for me atm. Will look at my WBs during next game, but I have used no player instructions so far atm :) Team instructions only.

Can you take a look at what your attacking corner instructions are and let me know please?

Can you take a look at what your attacking corner instructions are and let me know please?
Just plyed my game mate beat Getafe 7-0 away my 2 CWB stayed wide and got forward in attacking phase and droped into a 5 at the back in defensive phase. I am using very fluid attack. I have mine set on 6 yard box attacking corners.

I have 1 CD on near post flick on 1 on go forward and the other on stand at far post
My 2 CWB both on stay back
I have my DM on attack far post
I have 1 CM on go forward the other on attack ball from deep
I have my STR to challenge keeper
I have my player behind STR my SS on attack near post

Just plyed my game mate beat Getafe 7-0 away my 2 CWB stayed wide and got forward in attacking phase and droped into a 5 at the back in defensive phase. I am using very fluid attack. I have mine set on 6 yard box attacking corners.

Do you have any player instructions for the CWBs, every time I use them they're caught well up the field and they're defensively useless :p

Yeah, I've never liked my W's bombing forward. I like having them more past the halfway line/near the edge of the box to offer the chance for a pass rather than getting in the box. Also, I wouldn't say Holland used their WB's as a threat in the box, if that's what you're recreating. I've been playing around with the CM position and CM support with get forward mor and roam from position seems to be more real to how holland played too...this seems to instruct him to be higher up the pitch but not dart into the box

Won Comm shield 3-0 against wigan. And just beat City away 0-1 even after loosing Evra,RVP and Roo to injury.:)

Yeah, I've never liked my W's bombing forward. I like having them more past the halfway line/near the edge of the box to offer the chance for a pass rather than getting in the box. Also, I wouldn't say Holland used their WB's as a threat in the box, if that's what you're recreating. I've been playing around with the CM position and CM support with get forward mor and roam from position seems to be more real to how holland played too...this seems to instruct him to be higher up the pitch but not dart into the box
My CWBs never get all way forward usually they cross from deep. Very happy with my set up atm, not even half fluid yet so maybe will add some player instructions if needed. Oh I get my *** MAN to do OP INSTRUCTIOS I have Tassotti :)

I'm not too sure the tactic would work for smaller teams as you really do need good strikers. Saying that, the defensive solidity of the 3 full backs/compact midfield along with the direct passing could catch high d-lines out

I'm not too sure the tactic would work for smaller teams as you really do need good strikers. Saying that, the defensive solidity of the 3 full backs/compact midfield along with the direct passing could catch high d-lines out
Might be worth a try, but defensive wise its very solid.

ok thanks

GK-DEF
3 DEF- DEF
2 CWB- SUP
1 DM- DEF
1 CM- BWM DEF
1 CM- AP SUP
1 AMC SET AS SHADOW STRIKER ATTACK
1 STR SET AS AF FORWARD ATTACK

Mentality - Attacking
Fluidity - Very Fluid

Team instructions - more direct passing,drill crosses,hassle opponents,get stuck in,high tempo,be more disciplined

Set pieces im using from Jassars thread for 14.3

Let *** man do OPP INS only if has good tac knowledge and coaching. I always use assertive team talks :)