Holloway rages at Rooney impasse

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 3K
Holloway is a legend, the guy is passionate about football in every aspect. If only more managers were like him FIFA, UEFA and the FA would all start to listen.

This is what Rooney should do:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Umag84Fqk4I"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

This is what rooney wants:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aRor905cCw"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Best way to sum it up XD;)

He speaks the truth and is correct on everything he says... Love the way he gets more annoyed and louder throughout the interview...

'' If my car went over a certain age and I bought it off a garage, I wouldn't expect that garage to be able to come and take it back off my my drive for nothing''

Quality

''WHO IS THIS PERSON?! HOW WRONG IS THAT?! SORT YOUR LIFE OUT''

I love this man :wub:

'Ian, have you got any injury worries?'

"No I'm fully fit thankyou!'

******* legend!

Just saw this on SSN
I was on facebook and then i just heard a roar coming from my tv saying ... You're Wrong.XD

Queen Elizabeth if your reading this, then please please give this guy a knighthood, he is a ******* legend, such a character!

Queen Elizabeth if your reading this, then please please give this guy a knighthood, he is a ******* legend, such a character!
Of course, the Queen will log onto FM-Base and see this! ;)

Forgot the queen was an avid FM fan |). Hope he doesn't get fined or that though, not that I'd imagine he would :S

The Bosman Ruling should be changed, like if a players contract is already up, his current club will be the only club capable of giving him better wages while other clubs can only "match" his current wage for a contract minimum of 4 - 5 years. If the player does indeed transfer, the current club should at least get some compensation, be it straight up cash or other incentives. This would stop agents / players from holding a club ransom.

Just me though.

I've noticed that I have yet to find anyone who dislikes Blackpool. Nearly everyone I've come across genuinely thinks they're great for the premiership. I reckon 90% of that is because of Holloway.

If Rooney ewants to go under these circumstances - get rid of him. On current form I wouldn't pay 20p for him. Wherever he goes until he grows up hiis loutish behaviour will always dog him. The moment a player thinks he's bigger than a club he should be sold, especially if he thinks he's bigger than one of the most storied institutions in all of sport.

I only wish there were more managers in the game like Holloway, his passion for the game is unreal, like earlier in the transfer window when he was talking about Blackpool not being able to sign players, that was the only other time I have seen him get truely angry.. what a guy, shame his opinion will go unheard by those at FIFA, UEFA or any other organisation with any sort of power in the game..

In short...Ian Holloway...top man!

Holloway is a top man. Speaks his mind and shows passion. :wub:

Watching that video and a few other interviews by Holloway, does anyone get the impression that he's extremely difficult to annoy but once he gets ****** off he'll erupt like no other? Even if they get relegated which I doubt - MOTY. If they don't MOTD

The blokes a quote machine! I know this isn't related to the Rooney story but im sure alot of people will appritiate these past Holloway quotes....

"To put it in gentleman's terms if you've been out for a night and you're looking for a young lady and you pull one, some weeks they're good looking and some weeks they're not the best. Our performance today would have been not the best looking bird but at least we got her in the taxi. She wasn't the best looking lady we ended up taking home but she was very pleasant and very nice, so thanks very much, let's have a coffee"
- on the "ugly" win against Chesterfield

I love Blackpool. We're very similar. We both look better in the dark.

If you're a burglar, it's no good poncing about outside somebody's house, looking good with your swag bag ready. Just get in there, burgle them and come out. I don't advocate that obviously, it's just an analogy.

Why haven't they got cameras? The officials can speak to each other easily enough now. Why aren't we using laptops that are linked up and can give a decision in five seconds? A chimpanzee could do it - with not much training. We might as well go back to being cavemen, grab our girl by the hair, drag her into the cave whether she wants to come in or not because we may as well live in that age. We've come forward, haven't we?

In the first-half we were like the Dog and Duck, in the second-half we were like Real Madrid. We can't go on like that. At full-time I was at them like an irritated Jack Russell.

I reckon the ball was travelling at 400mph, and I bet it burned the keeper's eyebrows off. [after a 2-0 win at Crewe

I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season

Back