Holloway rages at Rooney impasse

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 3K
As a Man United supporter I think Rooney might have a point about some of the players he has to play with.:O
I was at the game the other night and it was dismal to say the least.
Before I get slated for this I still think that what he is doing is totally wrong...
Holloway is a great talker and the point he makes is brilliant...
I also agree with steve Bruces comments..Doubting sir Alex ambition is a mistake..

Or and I must change my profile pic...:)

i think that ian is a fantastic manager and says what all other managers are thinking,its no about free will will rooney its about respect for the club that has done so much for you he done it to evrton his boy hood club now man u,he is a waste of space i would rather have some1 who wanted to wear the red shirt than not,sell him and buy lakukta(spelling)

Great stuff from "Olly" and depite him being a "Gas Head" he's a real character. Agree with most of what he said. He was also having a pop about technology being brought in which I strongly agree with too. High time the governing bodies got off their arses and sorted it out.

Watching that video and a few other interviews by Holloway, does anyone get the impression that he's extremely difficult to annoy but once he gets ****** off he'll erupt like no other? Even if they get relegated which I doubt - MOTY. If they don't MOTD

Match of the Day? XD

Man, I have never heard about this guy until this season, but now I'm knowing him I gotta say he's great.
Absolutely brilliant.

tell ya what...stick holloway in charge of england and get him to pick the best 12 english championship players...then you would have a team proud to wear the shirt.

ian ollowayt should be a comedian :) a real man who speaks his mind. love him

Back