eddlad

Reaction score
Hi is anyone up for a network game?

I'm bored back at home so thought there might be people in same position as me.

Looking for someone( or two. or three) to play a network game on FM2010 patch 10.2.0.

There won't be any set times as such just during the day (Mon - Fri).

It will be a English Premier League game, and you can't be the big 4 or Man Citeh (more of a challenge), or would be up for a game with relegation fodder (burnley, hull, etc).

You must have hamachi to play.

So anyone interested?

Yeah Im up for it mate, also back from uni very soon!

Could I be Villa please, cheers.

yeah no probs, what team do you want to be kriss80?

and depending on your answer i will be Everton or Spurs.

a was goin to say al be everton or spurs as well lol

k al take spurs

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

wat days u playing im unavailable after 4pm thurs,friday,sat, and sunday

k al take spurs

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

wat days u playing im unavailable after 4pm thurs,friday,sat, and sunday

right I'll be Everton.

I'll leave it until 2moz so if anyone else is interested they can play.

You will need hamachi and the new patch 10.2.0

Can you think of any rules we should have? Not nicking each others staff? things like that?

We wont play weekends unless everyone is online and up for it, and we will try work it so everyone can play the hours they want.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Yeah sure lets play...

What team you want to be Muzinho?

yeah cool we should have no incentives like after 50 goals for a defender at 40m

Yeah thats a good one, can't have clauses in tranfers, e.g. paying 100k a month for 48 months. Only clause that should be allowed is that you can offer players in exchange.

yeah defo and only can become top team if offered the job

Definitely not nicking staff, and not unsettling other teams players. If you want to buy one of their players, negociate on Hamachi or something.

anyone else up for it?

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

bump

everton, spurs and villa taken, can't be the big 4 or man city.