sorry i don't know why i put that, i will take west ham

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

i have hamachi

yep ronseal you can have hull.
keirnewton - westham, ok

yes I will be using hamachi and hopefully getting the game started later today.

teams still left - birmingham, blackburn, burnley, fulham, portsmouth, stoke, SUNDERLAND, hull, wolves.

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

what is the hamachi?

do you want to know what it is or what the network id is?

Last edited:
yeah you can change to wigan, you need to download hamachi from - http://hamachi.en.softonic.com/ install it, follow sthe steps, set up a username you can be recognised by, then i will send you the network and password in a pm.

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

I've sent all who have picked a team a PM with details of the hamachi network and password and will start a game when everyone is online.

remember you MUST HAVE PATCH 10.2.0, if you installed FM via steam it should have updated automatically.

Hey guys

I'm dead bored -at home from uni

Iup for this, whats tnetwork name etc

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

HI,

Can you pm me the hamachi id etc - I'll take Bolton maybe, or Villa, or West Ham lol

Hey guys

I'm dead bored -at home from uni

Iup for this, whats tnetwork name etc

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

HI,

Can you pm me the hamachi id etc - I'll take Bolton maybe, or Villa, or West Ham lol

west ham and villa are taken but yes you can join if you want, what team do you want to be?

bolton please :)

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

problem with posting- bolton please

Hi I want to play with you, please send the networkdetaisl

1. liverpool
2 chelsea
3. arsenal
4. manchester
5. city

Another friend of mines wants also to corprate. He is here in 20 minutes.

My namei s SKYV (1985)

yes you can play but nobody can be the big 4 or man city, teams taken are wigan, west ham, villa, spurs, and sunderland.

Bolton are free due to a change

Everton

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

and my m8 fulham sorry

everton are taken, fulham no problem.

WE HAVE STARTED EVERYONE

I am fulham the other boy will contact you within an hour

guys i'm not on due to a problem with my lappy

it's been a good game tho

xD