arcadion

Reaction score
Last edited:
I'm not sure if you are being ironic? (H)

No... I was testing all the tactics with Middlesbrough and I got 3rd place with some tff tactic, so your results looking great.
Will test your tactic soon;)

How did his stats develop ingame?

He isn't suited to the AMC position, so almost all of his 'training points' was spent on getting him familiar with that position. So his stats didn't really change.

please can you tell me what training you used and is there any ois and set piece takers

He isn't suited to the AMC position, so almost all of his 'training points' was spent on getting him familiar with that position. So his stats didn't really change.

That's really interesting. I've been thinking for a while when trying to adapt strikers or wingers to the AMC position, if they have already reached thei full potencial, meaning CA is almost equal to CP, where will they get the "points" to become good in the position? Will other stats drop to allow the position adaptation?

What i can see is that Jeffdekker has read the question **is this better than demolisher** by jonnyharb, and octapous has replied with the quoted text by dimartino re: **Will other stats drop to allow the position adaptation... ** and replied **Yes**, so Jeffdekker has just read the yes part and not looking at the quated text by dimartino :D, since is right under the question ** is this better than demolisher**