What i can see is that Jeffdekker has read the question **is this better than demolisher** by jonnyharb, and octapous has replied with the quoted text by dimartino re: **Will other stats drop to allow the position adaptation... ** and replied **Yes**, so Jeffdekker has just read the yes part and not looking at the quated text by dimartino :D, since is right under the question ** is this better than demolisher**

Sometimes small misunderstandings lead to a big mess... lol :)

Question being is this better than Demolisher

I'm not sure it's better. Demolisher is probably more stable, but this can achieve great things against lesser opponents. Just look at the average ratings of the players. They are excellent.

It seems the 3 cb 2wb 2 cm and 3 AMC's is the way thi season.
Alterations to some extent with 1 CB move up to DM slot is populare and narrow seems to be the exploit.

That said, the different tactics have a bit different instructions, but as far as my experience playing long time Milan save testing vs different opponent formations the biggest impact for tougher games is to use a HB isntead of a DLP in the DM slot.

praticly impossible to lose if you do that and nail the teamtalk.

The biggest mistake is letting emotions decide youre teamtalk.

If you have a good first half and commend the lads by saying "im very happy keep on going" etc you wil lregret it regardless of the green bars telling it was a sucess.

If you are behind always do "im not happy", if you are ahead always go with something neautral.
Then look at individuals, if they are under 6.8 let them know ure not pleased, if they got yellow card tell them to be carefull, then do the grp talk for each section tell them you belive they can do even better.

Doing this will always yield you an advantage coming 2nd half and basicly ensure you will keep getting points :)

**** Tips :D

Hi. Started new game with Tottenham. Using underdog tactic changed only mentality. This was the weirdest start i have ever seen concedad too much but crazy attacking :p Lets see what happens next matches XD

View attachment 81633

Hi. Started new game with Tottenham. Using underdog tactic changed only mentality. This was the weirdest start i have ever seen concedad too much but crazy attacking :p Lets see what happens next matches XD

View attachment 1129700

21 goals in 3 matches against top class opponents. Very promising!

So I made a profile just to comment on this tactic.

I decided to test this on my journeyman save after moving from Austria to Scotland to take the Hibernian job.
That being said Hibs had alot of youngsters but not very good I took over in pre season of 2019 so the end result was winning the scottish treble Betfred Cup, Premiership and Scottish cup. 2020 - 21 season started well but got knocked out of all competitions early. After such a good year in 2020 I was offered Valencia job so i jumped at it. Took over in 18th spot finished in 4th. First full season with Valencia I came second in La Liga won spanish cup and euro cup.

My main attacker ended up with 33 games 26 goals 7 assists and 9 POM.

That is with Honey Badger Underdog now I will test the other tactic.

Testing the underdog version with Burnley It's very good going forward- reminds me of Liverpool under Klopp, but like Klopp, I've been smashed a few times on the road and I find you can get hit easy on the counter. Playing around with different mentalities, width, depth and changing roles to sort the defence.

Any other ideas about making it tighter away from home?

Testing the underdog version with Burnley It's very good going forward- reminds me of Liverpool under Klopp, but like Klopp, I've been smashed a few times on the road and I find you can get hit easy on the counter. Playing around with different mentalities, width, depth and changing roles to sort the defence.

Any other ideas about making it tighter away from home?

You can try changing the DLP(S) to a DLP(D) and drop the wingbacks down to fullbacks. That should tighten the team up a bit, but it would of course have a negative effect on the attacking output.

Glad to hear that you like the attacking part. It is an aggressive setup afterall. :)

So I made a profile just to comment on this tactic.

I decided to test this on my journeyman save after moving from Austria to Scotland to take the Hibernian job.
That being said Hibs had alot of youngsters but not very good I took over in pre season of 2019 so the end result was winning the scottish treble Betfred Cup, Premiership and Scottish cup. 2020 - 21 season started well but got knocked out of all competitions early. After such a good year in 2020 I was offered Valencia job so i jumped at it. Took over in 18th spot finished in 4th. First full season with Valencia I came second in La Liga won spanish cup and euro cup.

My main attacker ended up with 33 games 26 goals 7 assists and 9 POM.

That is with Honey Badger Underdog now I will test the other tactic.

Grats with the great results! I hope that the other tactic will achieve some decent things for you aswell. :)

ok time for an update.

Second season with Valencia tried favourites won european super cup champs league and la liga. Only team I could not beat was barcelona.

Striker stats.....

37 apps 33 goals 14 assists 12 pom and average of 8.34

Next season quit at Valencia halfway through the season to take over at Liverpool. Take over in 18th finish 4th. Will update once full season is done.

ok time for an update.

Second season with Valencia tried favourites won european super cup champs league and la liga. Only team I could not beat was barcelona.

Striker stats.....

37 apps 33 goals 14 assists 12 pom and average of 8.34

Next season quit at Valencia halfway through the season to take over at Liverpool. Take over in 18th finish 4th. Will update once full season is done.

Screenshots of the squad?

Cant post screenshots just yet but once I can I will some forum thing where new posters cant put urls.

Main striker in middle left hand side striker has the most assists.

What I have been doing is retraining all wingers to wingbacks and strikers to shadow strikers.

Never use OI's.

Will be doing a make your own club and using underdog tactic.