http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3763

some pics from older version:

introf.jpg

homewj.jpg

prematch.jpg

squadhf.jpg

Last edited:
Not a fan of this skin but good work for getting it done so quick

Looks pretty good. I usually prefer dark skins. I'm not sure about the page heading font style though.

Edit: The start screen needs some work though IMO...

Last edited:
Not a fan of this skin but good work for getting it done so quick

This. The start screen I really don't like sorry mate. Not nice colours especially.

YES, had this for FM10 and will defo download for 11, thanks man :D

This. The start screen I really don't like sorry mate. Not nice colours especially.

every critic is welcome.. so I can fix problems.. fonts can be change from setting..
green and yellow are so nice to my eyes.. but if you want to see different colors I will try..

Looks pretty good. I usually prefer dark skins. I'm not sure about the page heading font style though

the FM10 version had multiple font and heading styles, you could select which you wanted :)

Buklo: is that the same for this version?

Last edited:
the FM10 version had multiple font and heading styles, you could select which you wanted :)

Buklo: is that the same for this version?

yes .. but i have to change fonts.. some didnt workn on this demo version.. but everything can be customized..

new titlebar: ( still on process.. )

newep.jpg

Can i see the player attributes style please looks good!

yes .. but i have to change fonts.. some didnt workn on this demo version.. but everything can be customized..

new titlebar: ( still on process.. )

newep.jpg
that new font look nice (H)

i really liked this skin for fm10, only thing i didn't like was the whole screen went black when the game was processing (instead of just a shadow over the screen you were on before clicking continue) will this be the same for FM11 or has it been changed?

Looks great apart from the start screen imo.

Had it on FM2010 for a period, not sure if I will download this time, I intend on only using the default as I really like it this year.

that new font look nice (H)

i really liked this skin for fm10, only thing i didn't like was the whole screen went black when the game was processing (instead of just a shadow over the screen you were on before clicking continue) will this be the same for FM11 or has it been changed?

hmm.. can you sent pic of that .. because I didnt have any problems.. but yes im gona fix many areas in this years version.. (now when i know more about creating skins..)

buklo, great work. Loved your skin for FM10. Do you think you could add to all these options, a way to change attribute colors? Like having maybe 2 or 3 sets for colors? That would be AWESOME

When you will give us a download link?

i used this skin in 10' and for me, it was one of the best and pretty skins.
wait for the link dude ;)

backgound color is plain black.. it looks like it should.. but I can make it transparent if it pleases more..

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

buklo, great work. Loved your skin for FM10. Do you think you could add to all these options, a way to change attribute colors? Like having maybe 2 or 3 sets for colors? That would be AWESOME

that was intrested idea.. try ot check if I can do it.. but ..I think its going to take a while..
because text colours are linked to settings..

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

Looks great apart from the start screen imo.

maybe im oldskool, but i love it.. ;)

I guess it could be a pain in the *** doing the attribute color changing. But it could work brilliantly.
Your skin is by far the greatest design in skin making....thumbs up.

im disapointed, was expecting a proper hooker skin :(