gotta say i like it all except for the start screen :p

looks very good, any chance of an alternative for the start screen?

it's quite nice, prefer this to last years, but the name reminds me of Hookers literally :p

But anyway, looks very neat, the the background is too dark, apart from that, very nice :)

transparent would look better than black screen when processing imo - but its just my opinion and i'm not the one making the skin

i love the skin, whichever way you go i will defo be downloading

gotta say i like it all except for the start screen :p

looks very good, any chance of an alternative for the start screen?

well.. you can.. but you have to start game befor that and then change backgounds and go back to startscreen..
but yes.. im looking for a option where you can save your own customizates skin.. so it will always be ready.. (dont know if its ever going to be finished..)

well.. you can.. but you have to start game befor that and then change backgounds and go back to startscreen..
but yes.. im looking for a option where you can save your own customizates skin.. so it will always be ready.. (dont know if its ever going to be finished..)

All I can say, it will defo worth the waiting

changed titlebar and colors.. :

neww.jpg

hopely I can finish this in friday..

This is great mate, has it in FM 2010, greatest skin ever, will download it again when ready :)

In My Opinion, This is the best skin... WAIT FOR DOWNLOAD

Its going to be out on friday.. evening..
its about 85% ready.. dont know if it work on fm 11.0 .. I have tried it 11.1
I can link to beta..if someone wants to try and found something to add in it..

beta:
http://www.mediafire.com/?595wu94bha562nk

-matchtitle isnt ready..
--some small things

Looking forward to this mate as was best skin for fm10
People have said that for the background pictures to work you need a dark filter will there be one in this skin..

Looking forward to this mate as was best skin for fm10
People have said that for the background pictures to work you need a dark filter will there be one in this skin..

I dont know about filters.. but yes you can add own (stadium) backgounds and it shows them in game..if this was what you ment..

i dont know if Im able to upload this skin today, because I have to travel.. but on sunday Im back..

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:14 PM ----------

v1.0 :
My link

next week I try to update graphics and fix small things on it..

Question.

When I use this skin or galaxy skin, the letters become very big and I don't like it that way, is there any way to reduce the letters ? (skin resolution doesnt change anything) some skins keep the letters small (NN), I'd like to know if we can reduce the letters on this one, but overrall great skin

Oh, and during games, at first we get alot of statistic windows during the game, and at the top left corner there is an icon of premier league, regardless of the league we're in, could be worth fixing too.

Last edited:
Question.

When I use this skin or galaxy skin, the letters become very big and I don't like it that way, is there any way to reduce the letters ? (skin resolution doesnt change anything) some skins keep the letters small (NN), I'd like to know if we can reduce the letters on this one, but overrall great skin

Oh, and during games, at first we get alot of statistic windows during the game, and at the top left corner there is an icon of premier league, regardless of the league we're in, could be worth fixing too.

yes , i know that .. you have to change it manually.. ( ..Ho United 2011 /graphics/icons/logos)

there is two logoa.. just delete all or rename picture to live.png..
but im gonna fix thing on laetr.. when having more time..

Ok, I don't mind the things that appear in the game much, but the letters are a bit big I think.

It could certainly be better, but for using the CM01/02 font +5, might give it a download or at least keep an eye on future versions.

yes .. but i have to change fonts.. some didnt workn on this demo version.. but everything can be customized..

new titlebar: ( still on process.. )

newep.jpg

Bleeding Cowboy I like (H)

Buklo, please release v1.3 and fix the rating stars in order to no put on hold your awesome skin!

Buklo how do i remove the default player picture so i can put my own in.
thanks