Fa Cup
Stoke 4 - 2 Swansea
Graham (2)

Swansea 4 - 2 Mancity
Ademilson, Ki(2) and Hernandez

View attachment 299165

League:
View attachment 299166

Pretty good month. Man city is by far my best result so far but going out of the Fa cup is dissapointing. I also signed a new contract at Swansea this month to keep me at the Liberty until 2016.

View attachment 299207
DANNY GRAHAAAAAAAAAAM!!!
End Of EPL

Fixtures:

Newcastle 0 - 0 Swansea

QPR 3 - 3 Swansea
Britton and Ademilson (2)

Swansea 1 - 0 Manchester United
Danny 'The Beast' Graham

View attachment 299208

And the final table:
View attachment 299209

Well what an end to the season! We left it late but Danny Graham single handedly took us into Europe. That result also got Fergie fired lol. Wellington Nem is a favourite to win young player of the year too.​

Pre Season

Transfers in:
View attachment 299244
David Ospina - Free

View attachment 299245
Mattia Destro - Free

View attachment 299246
Vladimir Weiss - Free

View attachment 299247
Clint Dempsy - £5M

And some Regens:
View attachment 299249View attachment 299250View attachment 299251

And going out Routlage (£2.5M) to Huddersfield and Tiendali to Derby (£2M)

Not bad deals methinks. Nem was complaining about his contract and requested a transfer but i resolved it. We have Dinamo Tblisi in the Europa League.​

liking the signings i am curious as to how dempsey will perform for you...

Me too. He was transfer listed so i thought i might as well go for him

Just scraped the league in the second season champions on 87 points, very impressed with my team...

thanks i am sure you will tho... you have similar signings to me and your playing good football... Have to say after nearly two seasons of frustration at Ademilson's inconsistency he scored ten in final 6 games, his goal won us the league as well, so hes become a hero in my eyes, and also an icon for the club... Just hope he improves even more and maintains consistent scoring

My Swansea save is going very well so far! Wins at Old Trafford (1-0) & Stamford Bridge (3-1)!
My results - West Brom 1-2 Swansea, Swansea 2-1 Tottenham, Arsenal 1-0 Swansea (Late penalty!), Swansea 2-0 Fulham, Swansea 0-0 Man City, Chelsea 1-3 Swansea, Man United 0-1 Swansea & Swansea 2-2 Sunderland (2-0 up -.-)

I've signed - Ademilson, Wellington Nem, Adryan (let them have him until after the EPL season), Formica (loan), Perrotta (loan), Rochina & Nicolas Anelka!

My Swansea save is going very well so far! Wins at Old Trafford (1-0) & Stamford Bridge (3-1)!
My results - West Brom 1-2 Swansea, Swansea 2-1 Tottenham, Arsenal 1-0 Swansea (Late penalty!), Swansea 2-0 Fulham, Swansea 0-0 Man City, Chelsea 1-3 Swansea, Man United 0-1 Swansea & Swansea 2-2 Sunderland (2-0 up -.-)

I've signed - Ademilson, Wellington Nem, Adryan (let them have him until after the EPL season), Formica (loan), Perrotta (loan), Rochina & Nicolas Anelka!

How did you get anelka? His wages must be rediculous.

well its third season and I have pulled off a signing and a half altho blew the vast majority of my league winning budget, 19m on Erik Lamela, to play as AMC or LW depending on my tactic, hes sublime in pre season, 20 flair, 19 technique and 19 dribbling plus good pace but forgotten numbers... hes scoring for fun from AMC albeit in friendlies

well its third season and I have pulled off a signing and a half altho blew the vast majority of my league winning budget, 19m on Erik Lamela, to play as AMC or LW depending on my tactic, hes sublime in pre season, 20 flair, 19 technique and 19 dribbling plus good pace but forgotten numbers... hes scoring for fun from AMC albeit in friendlies

Great signing!

He actually came as a player/coach. So wage wise wasn't an issue. Just a bit of a bummer that he declines so much, so quickly..

View attachment 299874
Yep^

August

Transfers:

In:

Simao (Free)
View attachment 299876

Nene (Loan)
View attachment 299877

Mario Suarez (£4.9M)
View attachment 299878

Out:
Kyle Bartley to Southampton for £2M
Pablo Hernandez to QPR for £6.5M on deadline day
Fixtures:

Europa League 3rd qual
Swansea 4 - 1 Dinamo Tblisi
Nem(2), Taylor and Ki

Dinamo Tblisi 2 - 2 Swansea
Okore and Ki

BPL
Man Utd 0 - 2 Swansea
Nene and Destro

Europa League Playoff
Austria Wien 0 - 2 Swansea
Destro and Monk

BPL
Swansea 0 - 2 Chelsea

Europa League Playoff

Swansea 3 - 0 Austria Wien
Weiss, Taylor and O.G

Overall a brilliant month. Very pleased with the signings and beating Manutd shut alot of critics up. The Europa League group is Me, Dynamo Kyiv, CSKA Sofia and Hapoel Tel Aviv. I think we should be able to get through that. Vorm's stats have dropped massively thanks to last seasons injury so sadly he is now third choice behind Ospina and Gordon.​

Last edited:
View attachment 299882
What we played like ^

September

Fixtures:

Everton 0 - 2 Swansea
Nem and Ki(pen)

Swansea 0 - 2 Hull

CSKA Sofia 1 - 1 Swansea
Williams

League Cup 3rd round
Arsenal 4 - 1 Swansea
Nene

Blackburn 1 - 1 Swansea
Nem
:mad:NOT GOOD ENOUGH:mad:

View attachment 299894
'Inspiring' the team^

October

Fixtures:

Swansea 3 - 1 Dinamo Kyiv
Nem, Williams and Dyer

Norwich 4 - 3 Swansea
Dyer, Nem and O.G

Swansea 2 - 1 Newcastle
Michu and Mario Suarez

H.Tel-Aviv 0 - 4 Swansea
Destro, Williams and Graham(2)

Arsenal 0 - 0 Swansea

Swansea 5 - 0 Notts Forest
Destro and Michu(4)

That's more like it! Looks like telling the team what i thought of their peformances in a meeting helped out. Norwich match was stupid but holding Arsenal and getting two big results about made up for it. Michu scores for the first time in god knows how long and then gets 5 in a month! Simao is getting frustrated at a lack of matches so ill try and resolve that.

View attachment 299899
7 - 3

November

Fixtures:

Swansea 4 - 2 West Brom
Michu, Dempsey, Weiss and Graham

Swansea 4 - 0 H.Tel-Aviv
Destro, Michu and Nem(2)

Liverpool 3 - 1 Swansea
Destro

Swansea 7 - 3 Fulham
Pamic, Okore, Graham(2) and Michu(3)

View attachment 299901

View attachment 299902

Well that was an insane improvement! The Fulham match was crazy! It got Jol sacked and is a new BPL record. We are having a lot of injuries at the moment so hopefully we can keep this form going!​