Hot -Spurs?

May-Season Review

West Brom 0-2 Tottenham (FA Cup Final): Bale and dos Santos

View attachment 255151View attachment 255152View attachment 255153

The FA Cup is ours. Doing the domestic cup double eases the dissatisfaction of the clubs performance in the league however next season my main priority will be ensuring that the club becomes more consistant and qualifies for the champions league. As the board doesn't see the league cup as an important competition I may use it and the Europa league to blood some youngsters.

View attachment 255154

The League

League Table Team Stats Player Stats
View attachment 255155View attachment 255156View attachment 255157

The league season was extremely disapointing. We lost games which we were expected to win easily. One positive was the performances against bigger teams however there is no point beating the big teams if you can't take advantage of those wins when you are against the smaller ones.

Player of the Season
View attachment 255158
Gareth Bale
Gareth Bale was my player of the season, not because he won the most player of the months but for his consistancy throughout the whole season.

Pre-Season 2012

First of all despite being disapointed with my league performance Levy had enough belief in my managerial ability to offer me a new four year contract.

View attachment 255186

Transfers

Losing Gomes is a massive loss as it means Friedel will be my first choice keeper this season. With Gomes declaring he was gonna leave in October I always expected to sign a youth keeper however with no decent prospects throughout England I decided to take a huge risk in waiting another season in hope for a really good prospect who could play in goal for me for 20 years.

With no decent goalkeeping prospect I identified the LB area as one which can do with an improvement. With a new formation which involves wingers I would prefer to play Bale further up the pitch and therefore I would like to have Ekotto as a back-up.

Pre-Season went well, I designed pre-season so that we could develop our match fitness and new tactics whilst gradually increasing the level of opposition. The Real Madrid game was particually thrilling and was end-to-end for the whole 90 minutes untill Kaka got the winner in extra time. Although pre-season went well it means nothing and I hope this season we can produce a good start in the league and obtain a champions league spot at a minimum.

And finally Louis Hughes must of enjoyed his holiday as he came back to training with the darkest tan I have ever seen!

Before After
View attachment 255191View attachment 255190

August 2012

Man City 2-2 (Pen 3-5) Tottenham (Community Shield): Coulibaly (2)

View attachment 255195View attachment 255196View attachment 255197

Tottenham 2-1 Swansea: King and Coulibaly

View attachment 255198View attachment 255199View attachment 255200

Rapid Wien 2-3 Tottenham (Europa League Qualifier): Bale (2) and Defoe

View attachment 255201View attachment 255202View attachment 255203

Chelsea 1-3 Tottenham: Modric, Terry OG and Defoe

View attachment 255204View attachment 255205View attachment 255206

Tottenham 7-0 Rapid Wien (Europa League Qualifier): Kaboul, Coulibaly, Bale, Modric, Huddlestone, Kranjcar and King

View attachment 255207View attachment 255208View attachment 255209

Overview

Great start to the season. Winning every game has been pleasing especially the 7-0 win against Rapid Wien. Despite winning every game I was still slightly worried about the performance of my side and therefore decided to tweak my tactics from a 4-2-3-1 to playing an anchor man and two cm with two wingers. The change seemed to be effective however I will be able to tell accurately over next months games.

League Table
View attachment 255210

Europa League Draw
View attachment 255211

Positive/Interesting screenshots:

View attachment 255212View attachment 255213View attachment 255214

Player of the Month
View attachment 255215
Souleymane Coulibaly
Scoring four goals this month, he has been class. I hope with adebayor gone he can start to improve massively with more exposure in the first team. P.s Just saw a video of him on youtube and he looks like he could be a decent talent in real life.

Last edited:
Back