House

yeh if your american red

i think house is shown a lot of the five satalite channels, theres like 3 now, Life, summat else and Fiver

derp

exactly, i dont know your ergo i dont trust you

DO IT! Haven't yet watched the new one - can't wait though :).

Just watched the last episode - had to hold back the tears! :lol:

im downloadin them all now, seen a odd few episodes and its looked mint

^Most episodes are "mint". Think the last two of Season 4 have been two of the best though.

An episode called "Three stories" (near end of Season 1 i think) is also a very good watch.

Enjoy :)

S02E20 & S02E21 are 2 of my fave episodes. The ones with the laughing Policeman. I think they were both really well done and was never sure how it was going to end out.

SPOILER ALERT

i was sad i thought Foreman would die :(

Last edited by a moderator:
- According to Wiki House has been picked up for a fifth season (Had to) and it will be aired from September the 2nd 2008 in the U.S :)

It's a long wait but i think it will be worth it. This last season has been a bit hit and miss (Definately Hit at the end) but i can't wait to see what the relationship between Wilson and House will be like next season :).

Yeh keep them coming. Doesn't look like going downhill anytime soon :)

my fav eps the one with the kid whos obnoxious as ****

The chess kid? Yeh he pwns!

Im sick of the chess kid ep, watched it too many time though its funny when he says to Foreman someting like "Does everyone stay clear of u here" Foreman: "why because im black?" him: "no cos ur gay!". :lol:

Tis funny - was watching my S1 DVD and on the extras it talks about how they thought they would run out of interesting diseases by the end of season 1 but they seem to have new ones all the time (although Lupus was always mentioned - hence why they took the mick out of themselves mentioning it all the time in one ep).

Also apparantly it takes them a fair while to research all the diseases and takes around 3 months to start and finish an episode. :)

I've been House-Fact-Finding see.

Im sick of the chess kid ep, watched it too many time though its funny when he says to Foreman someting like "Does everyone stay clear of u here" Foreman: "why because im black?" him: "no cos ur gay!". :lol:

Haha yeh that's awesome. I remember him making a good joke at Chase as well, no idea what it was though.

lol you mean: "Hey! Hey, it’s Skippy! The Bush Kangaroo!" ? :lol:

Or this one i found:

Chase: Does your head still hurt?
Nathan: Are you a moron?
Nathan’s Mom: Nate!
Nathan: I’m clenching my head in pain and he asks if it hurts. [Turns to Chase] What are you, some kind of med student? You look like you still have themed birthday parties.

doesnt cameron jack him off and he takes mushrroms?

Wasn't the disease actually lupus in one ep?