House

;( Wilson will come around..you'll see

Yeh Wilson will come around, he has to :D

Wasnt a great episode but was an upsetting end, don't think there was enough focus on Wilson and House to be honest.

nah def not. too be honest i was disappointed at it considering how the end of season 4 was amazing

Season has been a let down so far. The whole private investigator stuff is lame and boring.

I've liked the latest season. I find the PI a bit creepy though, just because he kidnapped David in Six Feet Under. :(

Plus he was annoying in Scrubs and a rapist in SVU.

Has been a big let down tbh, no team and now to wilson

get shot of the dying *****,old guy and kumar bring back wilson,cameron,chase and foreman back on the team :D

I don't mind Taub sometimes but 13 and Kumar are boring. I do hope that Cameron, Chase & Foreman come back as a team though. Would be great :)

Woooo a return to form this week, really good ep i thought, few lolz, and Wilsons back \0/

Use the
tag **** :(

What you reading the thread for on the day it comes out for tool without having seen the ep

Yeah thanks for spoiling Greg. After I made the effort to make you that Spoiler tag. :(

I'm watching ep4 after the match tonight, sadly some of us can't lounge around all day watching downloaded tv programs, we have jobs, ey, Kris ;).

Not keen so far but if Gregor is right about the woo'ness of this one then ... woo.

How many seasons of House are there? I bought boxset 1 and 2 in my first week at uni. Finished those in about 7 days and I'm thinking of buying the other ones, but I wondered how many seasons there are...

Season 5 is currently on in the US now.

I'm watching ep4 after the match tonight, sadly some of us can't lounge around all day watching downloaded tv programs, we have jobs, ey, Kris ;).

I know tell me about it, i've only seen 1 ep of the new Dexter and last night was me catching up on Heroes and House

Last nights episode was good. The patients were a bit meh again but the end of the episode where
House finally pulled Cuddy
was awesome.

Yeh I know finally.

Wish they would go back to focusing mainly on the case with a bit side story, granted that was getting boring and it was good theyve mixed it up a bit now, but I want then to go back

Yup it's about time he did. Wonder what happens now :D