House

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Surprised there isn't already a thread for this show seeing as we have so many House lovers :cool:

Just watched S4E14 earlier, what a fantastic episode. Something really really different and unexpected. Can't wait for the second part though.

Was dissapointed with most of Season 4 before that, hopefully it will carry on with good episodes like this for the rest of the season.

Told you that you would love it Sean.

I checked for a thread last night but didnt see or make one because i wasn't sure of interest. Was a great episode and cant wait for next weeks, watched the trailer and looks a good'un!

ive got 13 and 14 to watch , i love it too. not got round to seeing them yet but im up to date! might wait till 15 is out so i dont have to wait as i dont like cliffhangers!

Yeah if i knew that it was a two parter and how annoyed i would of been tht i couldnt see the last one i wouldnt of watched it together next week, good choice :).

Wilson ftw.

I think Wilson is great. He is so funny when he wants to be. Hundreds of great one liners from him throughout the seasons! :)

ive got 13 and 14 to watch , i love it too. not got round to seeing them yet but im up to date! might wait till 15 is out so i dont have to wait as i dont like cliffhangers!

same here, House is amazing and a great show.

gotta love house :wub:

I think Wilson is great. He is so funny when he wants to be. Hundreds of great one liners from him throughout the seasons! :)

that sounds really gay btw.

episode was good, bus crash was cool but it was a complete Twin Peaks rip off, and nowhere near as good

episode was good, bus crash was cool but it was a complete Twin Peaks rip off, and nowhere near as good

Twin Peaks is on ScT now, gonna download it asap. :D

season 1 pwnt

started watching seson 2 but lost interest cos it got too wierd

I only want to watch it because Samson (little guy) from Carnivale is in it. :D

yeh thats one of the highlights of the show

he dances and speaks backwards in a dream, and on the dvd extras he teaches you to speak backwards :)

Stop going off topic, n00bs.

House > Twin Peaks.

Can't wait for next weeks.

They best do a season 5! - is up there with my favourite all time shows. Looking forward to the release of this season on dvd!.

yeh house is better but in terms of dream sequences Twin Peaks cannot be beaten, directed by David Lynch ffs

Gonna download me some House now. Only seen the odd episode here and there, but loved them all really.

Why don't you loan him your DVD's Redders? ;)

Because of Gregor's reasoning.

You have the DVDS don't you Sean?

:)

Pfft I'm not loaning a student my DVD's I'll never get them back :D

House is on Channel 5 at about 9pm one day of the week, cant remember which. But it is upto series 4 on 5 also.Also Fox has a fox on demand site: http://www.fox.com/fod/play.php?sh=house

Where i think you can watch House episodes...haven't used it though.