nani17united

Reaction score
For my usual long-term save, Manchester United, I will line up like so:

4-4-2 (Wingers)

Rooney (DLF - Att.) ---- Chicharito (Adv. Fwd - Att.)

Nani (Winger - Att.)---------------------------------------------------------Valencia (Winger - Att.)

Anderson (Adv. Playmaker - Supp.) ---- Fletcher (BWM - Supp./Def.)

Evra (WB - Supp.) ---- Vidic (Stopper - Def.) ---- Ferdinand (BPD - Def.) ---- Rafael (WB - Supp.)

De Gea (GK - Def)

Subsitutes

Lindegaard
Fabio
Smalling
Carrick*
Cleverley
Young
Berbatov*

Fringe Players (Will make the bench sometimes)

Amos
Pogba
Morrison
Welbeck
Macheda
Owen
Park (for big games)
Gibson*

*May be sold and replaced

That is my first team and the players who may feature in it. I will probably put Berbatov and Carrick on the market and see if I get the money I want for them. If I do, they will be sold and possibly replaced in January. I will first see if Danny Welbeck and Kiko Macheda can fill the striker void, and give Paul Pogba a go at filling Carrick's spot.

I want to give a lot of playing time to Welbeck, Pogba, Cleverley, Jones, Tunnicliffe and Morrison - so my bench will change around alot. If i am finding it hard to give time to these players I may send them out on loan.

In terms of the transfer market, I may look into a replacement for Scholes like Sneijder, but I wont comit over 25 million. Hopefully somebody will become unsettled and want to leave their club. If Nasri doesn't sign a new contract I will be prepared to offer him up to 130,000 pound wages and land him on a free.

I will look into the defensive mid position, especially if I sell Carrick. With Hargreaves gone, we are missing a real quality battler in their. I may look at Obi Mikel if he doesn't get time at Chelsea, also Moussa Sissoko, Fernando, Jucilei and Kwadwo Asamoah.

Darron Gibson will also be sold

In the youth/reserve sides I will also keep my eye on Petrucci, Colfie and Vermijl, in particular.

NOW IT'S YOUR TURN :)

For my Arsenal team i'll have it that way...
Szczesny(GK-Def)

Traora (FB-Auto)---Koscielny (CD-def)---Vermaelen (LD-def)---Sagna (DB-Auto)

Fabregas (Adv. Attack)---Song (DM-Ball Winning)

Walcott (Ins. fw)---Wilshere (AM)---Nasri (Adv. pm)

RVP(Poacher? Adv? Suggestions?)

(To those who didn't get it, Traora is left and sagna is right)

Subs:
Fabianski
Djourou
Jenkinson
Gibbs
Ramsey
Gervinho
Chamakh

Fringe:
Almunia (Hopefully no need for him)
Bendtner
Afobe
Miyaichi

Captain is going to be Jack Wilshere, nothing like a good HG player to lead the team.

Market? I believe if I get this for the beginning of game I won't need any player, but if I do have to get someone I will probs go for Pjanic of Lyon for AM, and Axel Witsel\Georginio Wijnaldum for MC-AM.
In the defense Dep. i'll try a go for Otamendi of Porto or Gary Cahill.
That's about it :D

Last edited:
Manchester United
De Gea (Goalkeeper Defend)
Rafael (FB attack) Vidic (CB defend) Ferdinand/Jones (CB Defend) Evra (FB attack)
Carrick (BWM Defend) Fletcher (Adv. Playmaker support)
Nani/Valencia (Inside forward support) Rooney (attacking mid attack) Young/Giggs (inside forward support)
Hernandez (poacher attack)

Subs:
Lindegard
Fabio
Smalling
Camacho (bought)
Anderson
Nani
Welbeck

Will sell Berbatov, Macheda back up. Probably get Shaqiri. Gibson sold if i get a good enough offer, otherwise back up. Park will be sold.

AS ROMA
GK: Stekelenburg in goal is going to be my first and only choice
RB: Cassetti doesn't give me certainties, so i'll buy someone if this position will not be filled until the end of the transfers
CB: Burdisso, no contest
CB: Juan, as above
LB: Jose Angel Valdes, sure that Heinze will be a good replacement both as LB and as a CB
MC (DlyPlm): De Rossi
MC (ball winning): as for cassetti, if no one is bought i'll get a replacement
MC: (box to box): see above
AML: Lamela
AMR: Bojan
STR: Totti for the first season, then i'll jettison him and get a fast poacher

won't know till Sept 1st and then when I buy 12 and see the ratings

An Arsenal team that will win trophy's every season. Oh wait I am dreaming.

I'll probably start with a long-term Liverpool save:

Reina

Kelly-------Carragher-----Agger-------Enrique

Lucas
Gerrard----------Adam

Suarez---------------------------Downing

Carroll
I'll look to change to a 4-2-3-1, and bring in a true right winger, then move suarez into attacking midfield behind caroll. Jesus Navas will be my primary target for that position.
I also want another centre-back, for better cover and to replace carragher in the long term, maybe gary cahill or otamendi for that place.
Finally, like in real life, I want to have another strong reserve striker, not sure who i want that to be, probably someone young and new.

Celtic:
Craig Gordon
Goalkeeper - Defend

Adam Matthews Kelvin Wilson Charlie Mulgrew Emlio Izaguirre
Wingback - Attack Centerback - Cover Ball Playing - Defend Wingback - Attack

Scott Brown Beram Kayal Joe Ledley Kris Commons
Wide Mid - Spt BWM - Spt Center Mid - Spt Winger - Attack

Gary Hooper Anthony Stokes
Deep Lying Forward - Attack Deep Lying Forward - Attack

Subs:

Lukasz Zaluska
Mark Wilson
Glenn Loovens
Ki Seung-Yeung
Shaun Maloney
James Forrest
Paddy McCourt

My Brighton team

----------------------------------------------------------Ankergren (Goalkeeper - Defend)--------------------------------------------------
Calderon(Wing Back - Attack)-----Greer(Centre Back - Defend)------Dunk(Ball Playing - Defend)----Painter(Wing Back - Attack)
------------------------------------------------------Bridcutt(Deep Lying Playmaker - Defend)------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------Dicker (Box To Box - Support) ---Harley (Advanced Playmaker - Support)-----------------------
--Buckley (Winger - Attack)------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Lualua (Winger - Attack)--
---------------------------------------------------------Mackaill Smith (Deep Lying Forward - Attack)-------------------------------------

Subs:

NEW GOALKEEPER DON'T CARE WHO AS LONG AS IT'S NOT BREZOVAN!!!!!
Adam El-Abd
Matt Sparrow
Ashley Barnes
Craig Noone
Will Hoskins
Alan Navarro

Reina

Kelly-------Carragher-----Agger-------Enrique

Lucas
Gerrard----------meireles

Suarez---------------------------Downing

Carroll

4-5-1 / Suarez inside forward, carroll taget man, Gerrard box to box, lucas ancor man.

I start my saves on whatever team Giovani dos Santos is on, then build a career from there.

So Tottenham Hotspur:

4-4-1-1

Adebayor
(Adv. Fwd - Att.)

G. Dos Santos
(Inside Fwd - Att.)
Bale ----------------------------------------------------------------Lennon
(Winger - Att.)---------------------------------------------------------(Winger - Att.)

Huddlestone ------------ Sandro
(Deep. Playmaker - Supp.)---(BWM - Supp./Def.)

Assou-Ekotto ------------ Dawson ---------- King ------------- Corluka
(FB - Sup) --------- (CD - Defend) ----- (CD - Defend) --------- (FB - Sup)

Gomes
(GK - Def)

Tactics
Playing a fluid, attacking 4-4-1-1 with Bale and Lennon stretching the field, Adebayor leading the line up front, dos Santos working the space in the attacking midfield, Huddlestone spraying his terrific passes from deep and Sandro shielding the back four with solid tackling.

Transfers
Will look to sell Modric and van der Vaart for a good price, and bring in a M'Vila/Sissoko/Sakho-type player.
With the leftover funds, will try to bring in a quality centreback like Hummels.
Signing youthful wide players (both wingers and fullbacks) will also be a priority.
Overhaul the coaching staff and set up my scouting network.

Typically I like my net transfer spend to be well under the budget, as part of the pride I take in the game is posting a healthy bank balance and a bulging trophy cabinet ;)

Last season saw me last one season at Spurs - a shock 1-0 Champions League win over Barcelona brought a big-time job offer from Real Madrid, and I was off to the pressure-cooker that is the Spanish capital city, recording 7 consecutive La Liga title wins and 4 Champions League trophies in my 7 year spell before leaving for a new challenge with A.C. Milan in Italy!

Mad keen for FM12....haha this game is waaaay too much fun !

Last edited:
Liverpool XI
GK-Reina
RB-Johnson/Kelly/Flanno.......CB-Carragher/Coates.......CB-Agger/Wilson.......LB-Jose Enrique/Robinson
RM-Henderson.......CM-Gerrard/Mcarthy.......CM-Adam/Lucas.......LM-Downing
ST-Suarez...............ST-Carroll
Bench:
B Jones
Skrtel
Coady
Bellamy
Pacheco
Maxi
Suso/Sterling

Last edited:
West ham save , as always
GK - Green
LB - Ilunga/Mccartney
CB - Faye
CB - Tomkins
RB - O'brien
LM - Taylor
CM - Nolan
CM - Collison/Noble
RM - Bentley
ST - Cole
ST - Piquionne

Chelsea
At 1st season it will be something like this:

GK-P.Cech
DR-J.Bosingwa
DC-D.Luiz
DC-J.Terry(C)
DL-A.Cole
MR-Ramires
MC-R.Meireles
MC-M.Essien
ML-J.M.Mata
AMC-F.Lampard(VC)
ST-Torres

Sub1-Turnbull
Sub2-Alex
Sub3-Ivanovic
Sub4-Bertrand
Sub5-Mikel
Sub6-Malouda
Sub7-Drogba

When Torres will have accomplished AMR position after training, Drogba will go to the top of the attack and Mata will be AML.
About the transfers now,I don't think that the Chelsea Board will have any founds for transfer available so will try to sell Anelka or Kalou and try to sign a young DL for backup to A.Cole.
The big names that I will try to sign will be Thiago Alcantara:)wub:every year),Jesus Navas and Neymar.

Chelsea

Cech; Ivanovic, Luiz, Terry, Cole; Ramires, Essien(when fit), Lampard; Mata, Torres, Malouda.

Hello (Fund dependant):
> Right back
> Centre back, if Luiz's PA is below 170
> Left back, back-up and for future
> Right winger
> Decent keeper back-up

Bye bye:
> Hilario, Turnbull
> Bosingwa, Ferreira
> Anelka
> Drogba after first season

My Brighton team

----------------------------------------------------------Ankergren (Goalkeeper - Defend)--------------------------------------------------
Calderon(Wing Back - Attack)-----Greer(Centre Back - Defend)------Dunk(Ball Playing - Defend)----Painter(Wing Back - Attack)
------------------------------------------------------Bridcutt(Deep Lying Playmaker - Defend)------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------Dicker (Box To Box - Support) ---Harley (Advanced Playmaker - Support)-----------------------
--Buckley (Winger - Attack)------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Lualua (Winger - Attack)--
---------------------------------------------------------Mackaill Smith (Deep Lying Forward - Attack)-------------------------------------

This. Dunk better be good on it!

My long-termsave with Real Madrid:

Goalkeeper: Iker Casillas
Wingback left: Marcelo
Centreback left: Ricardo Carvalho
Centreback right: Pepe
Wingback right: Sergio Ramos
Central midfielder: Xabi Alonso
Central midfielder: Nuri Sahin
Winger left: Angel Di Maria
Attacking midfielder: Mesut Ozil
Winger right: Cristiano Ronaldo
Striker: Gonzalo Higuain

The exact roles I don't know cause I play in dutch.

I would sell following players:

Karim Benzema
Sami Khedira

As always, I'll start my first save with FC Porto!

---------------------------------(New signing, most likely a poacher)----------------------------

James Rodriguez (Winger)---------------------------------------------------------Hulk (Winger)

-----------------J. Moutinho (Adv Playmaker -attack)--------S. Defour (DLPlaymaker -support)

--------------------------------------Fernando (Def Mid - Defend)

Álvaro Pereira (Wingback - auto) -----------------------------------Jorge Fucile (Wingback - auto)
--------------------Nicolás Otamendi - (Stopper CB) -----Maicon (Defend)----------------------

------------------------------------------Hélton (GK - Defend)-----------------------------------

Subs - Bracali (GK)
Rolando (CB)
Alex Sandro (LB)
Souza (Def Mid/CM)
Cristian Rodriguez (AML)
Belluschi (CM)
Kléber (ST)

Last edited:
I'll probably start two saves, Norwich and England:

Norwich-
Ruddy
R. Martin - Barnett - De Laet - Tierney
Fox
Surman - Pilkington
Hoolahan
Holt - Morison
England-

Hart
G. Johnson - Terry - Smalling - A. Cole
Carrick/Rodwell
Wilshere - Young
Gerrard
Rooney - Walcott​

GK: Szczesny (If deservedly improved, if not I'll improve his CA personally)

RB: Sagna
CB: Vermaelen
CB: Mertesacker
LB: Gibbs (Unless Andre is significantly better)

CM: Wilshere
CM: Song
CM: Arteta

AML: Gervinho
AMR: Walcott

ST: Van Persie