How calm/cool are you? In General.

It's only when I find that someone is just stirring the pot (as they say) or really just starting to tick me off,then I'll rage,like it would be relentless anger.Not the best in arguments though.

In real life,I am generally argumentative,agreed,but at other times I can be very cool,very patient and willing to forgive one's mistakes should they want to admit their wrongs.I also know that just 'holding it back' even within the thick of things,would be the better of things to do,rather than start sinking in what I like to call "quicksand".

I am aiming to change some of my attitude soon,but also need guidance in doing so and,not only that,but learning from other people's ways of controlling those kinds of situations in a manner that will not get me 'bitten'.

I think this thread should be called how much bullshit will u talk to make yourself look hard in real life things are different some people on this site called me so many names if it was real life all id want is to see them try on here i can take so much cause i know theres not much i can do about it face to face its a lot more disrespectful and i dont stand for it so i guess im a hothead most of the time

Hahaha agreed

its unreal how sensitive the fmbase membership is, makes the rightwing Americans look rational

Cool and collected usually, but at a Rangers vs either Celtic or Aberdeen match (lost my voice cause of last night) or playing for my team- 3 sendings off this season says it all....

usually calm, but then if someone gets annoying etc its anger management for me.

Hahaha agreed

its unreal how sensitive the fmbase membership is, makes the rightwing Americans look rational

To be honest tho, I think you have now perfected the way to wind up all the kid's on this forum, fair play.

Can't say i disagree with that! lol. It is amazing how sensitive some people are on here! :|

Usually i'm rather cool and calm, i don't tend to shout at people. I get a lot of customers throwing **** at me in my job so patience is a must!! lol :D

I would never argue with anyone i didn't know unless i know for a fact i am right and their not! :p

I would say that I am quite that calm, there are certant people who instantly make me wanna rip their head off, but thats only a few:p

I think this thread should be called how much bullshit will u talk to make yourself look hard

My apologies but I fail to see any reason why the thread should be called that.
I think you should read the original thread subject again and realise your mistake.

No matter how hard I try, I can't rationalise your suggestion. oO)
It makes no sense at all.

My apologies but I fail to see any reason why the thread should be called that.
I think you should read the original thread subject again and realise your mistake.

No matter how hard I try, I can't rationalise your suggestion. oO)
It makes no sense at all.

Because of posts like these?

usually calm, but then if someone gets annoying etc its anger management for me.

I have to be pushed to the LIMIT but when I blow my top, WATCH THE **** OUT

I'm a renowned pyscho lol I usually hold back on the internet but when I let rip I really let rip

I am usually cool and calm, sometimes I get crazy, I don't know why and I am like stupid lol.

Because of posts like these?

Thanks for that Dunc.
I was trying to rationalise it against my OP.
Those posts that you quoted, didnt even register with me.

As a person over the age of 12, they just seemed so insignificant to Me (any many others, I assume?).
I have developed a sixth sense on forums and can skim over posts that have no merit.

Thanks again and sorry about that Gza :)

:S its a little joke. . . .

Are you seriouse, a f**king joke.

I am going to 'go so ape **** on his *** for making me look like a fool! '

Oh wait, no, it's the internet, I might as well go and throw custard at turkeys. ;)

Its kl i was merely suggesting that obviously people are gonna say oh i would rip his head off and so on what i meant was its all talk until your face to face and the dance is on people can give false impressions.

Are you seriouse, a f**king joke.

I am going to 'go so ape **** on his *** for making me look like a fool! '

Oh wait, no, it's the internet, I might as well go and throw custard at turkeys. ;)

yeah erm okay mate have fun

I blame my short fuse on the fact i was exposed to large ammounts of Gamma.

Last edited:
laid back 99% of the time. I like to steer clear of fools. Got that cool-n-quiet-but-don't-*****-with-me persona. lol

Very calm normally but cant stand idiots who are intellectually inferior and have to be shown to do something more than once. Then I start getting a rage on.