How calm/cool are you? In General.

I'm a boiling pot of rage towards people who can't use punctuation, have **** poor sentence structure and use 'text speak' whilst on the internet. You're using a written medium for ****'s sake, make the effort to do it properly.

I'm calm when in an argument with somebody but when getting frustrated over games/sports etc I swear a lot. Oh well.

Ditto,I am a sore loser but online arguements are not worth sweating over.

I think this thread should be called how much bullshit will u talk to make yourself look hard in real life things are different some people on this site called me so many names if it was real life all id want is to see them try on here i can take so much cause i know theres not much i can do about it face to face its a lot more disrespectful and i dont stand for it so i guess im a hothead most of the time

I agree, However i wish you would use a full stop or a comma now and then :(

I'm a boiling pot of rage towards people who can't use punctuation, have **** poor sentence structure and use 'text speak' whilst on the internet. You're using a written medium for ****'s sake, make the effort to do it properly.

:wub:

im probably the calmest and coolest person you'll ever meet ^^)

In real life I'm a very calm person. Think every little thing through before I don it and have never lost my temper.

On the computer im the crazies keyboard gangster with capital K and G.
I am also the lord of the keyboard breakdance.

Last edited:
I am very cool and calm. I try to avoid people who ****** me off but sometimes if i get really ****** off i get angry sometimes

Ditto,I am a sore loser but online arguements are not worth sweating over.

I agree, However i wish you would use a full stop or a comma now and then :(

:wub:

My man Mr Jackson. Have I missed you
cloud9.gif

In general, I am a really cool person (as in calm, but yeah I'm cool too (H)). I'm fairly laid back and will be a happy person all day unless something bad gets in my way.

There is no such word as calm in my footballing hours.

There is no such word as calm in my footballing hours.

Is that on or off the pitch Mike??

I cant seem to get ruffled by anything these days.
Football matches have even lost their edge. oO)

I think somebody is putting Ritalin in my cornflakes.

Generally a very laid back person, but can get my back up when annoyed.

and it all depends on what sort of mood i am in that day, what sort of emotions iv had to go through that day, whether i bother making an issue out of it.

unless im in a car, i can road rage about another motorist at least once a day...
but thats obviously because i optimise "perfect driving" ;)

i am calm most the time when some one has a go at me for no point when i lose it but all in all am calm never get in to arguments

I used to be short tempered. Very. I got arrested. chilled out. got baptised. now im a cool head. I take things very easy and love laughing. Im a very simply person, open to other people's views. Im actually calm.

In real life I don't bother arguing and act extremely calm.

But on the internet there's so many views I disagree with that I just have to argue against for hating the view so much... Plus you're speaking through a screen so it's not a huge deal to me

i can get very aggresive playing football like at the start of the year in p.e when ever i got ****** off i was fouling people with two footed tackles on purpose because my class is full of theese little ***** who like to give it but then cant back them selves up

If i was any more laid back i'd fall over. Life's too short to let every little thing **** you off, although when i do blow my top i can get quite nasty but it takes a lot for me to get that way, ask the lads i play clubs with lol

If i was any more laid back i'd fall over. Life's too short to let every little thing **** you off, although when i do blow my top i can get quite nasty but it takes a lot for me to get that way, ask the lads i play clubs with lol
Your a nutter Steve ;)

Held the record for getting into the most fights at primary school, though as i've gotten older i've calmed down. i'm not confrontational, but one guy who tried mugging me did end getting money nicked by me. Though, i usually can gauge when i should fight or flight.