Status
Not open for further replies.
In my save he was quite the pain in the ***, can´t be sold without causing internal world war 3 and constantly injured.
__torres.jpg

Went as free agent at the age of 31.. which btw was seen as an "aberration" by the fans :S

In the 4 and a half year injury lis he was injured for nearly 2 years as a whole I hope hes not like that at Chelsea but back on topic just offer him to clubs £2.5 - £5 Mill more than asking price

In the 4 and a half year injury lis he was injured for nearly 2 years as a whole I hope hes not like that at Chelsea but back on topic just offer him to clubs £2.5 - £5 Mill more than asking price
They didnt even want him for his value, let alone more than that

Well its tricky, Torres in my LFC Marshall update Chelsea save is a beast, i just manage him accordingly, when the game is won, he comes off for Kadlec/Llorente with no arguments or he is fined!

Yeah same in my game entering third season and he just broke his foot in second game out for 4 months , he had just gotten back from a fractured skull which had him out for months as well.

Never mind, I manage to sold him for 17M to Barcelona.. Lower than his value, but hey at least 10M of that fee goes into my budget :); I mean more than half of the fee! Usually only get 10%-40% of transfer fee into my budget...Now only Gerrard get wages more than 100,000 per week |)

add new manager > man city > ask Al Mubarak for extra transfer funds > make an £80 million bid > good contract > finalise deal > retire as man city manager.

Simples.

add new manager > man city > ask Al Mubarak for extra transfer funds > make an £80 million bid > good contract > finalise deal > retire as man city manager.

Simples.
I dont want to cheat like that.

lol im stupid i sold him and on his debut scored two goals and got a rating of 9.8 lol, should have put my real lifes feelings asside

just realised im screwed because i need a poacher to play along side with edin dzeko/babacar, for the moment i have a newgen with amazing potention but only 17 so i need to get someone in any ideas?..

Last edited:
lol im stupid i sold him and on his debut scored two goals and got a rating of 9.8 lol, should have put my real lifes feelings asside

just realised im screwed because i need a poacher to play along side with edin dzeko/babacar, for the moment i have a newgen with amazing potention but only 17 so i need to get someone in any ideas?..
I know he's a quality player in FM, but I get along just fine without him. Buy Hulk. Scores lots of goals.He bagged in 46goals for me in his first season.

there is some virus/webiste I keep on getting info on when I open this specific thread, I am going to close it!

Status
Not open for further replies.