How Clan I help you? looking for honest dedicated gamers to form a long term clan

robmkdon

Reaction score
Hi guys, my names Rob and I am a keen FM gamer raised from the old school days and my passion has never diminished. I am looking to form a clan of serious, honest and dedicated guys/gals whom share my levels of enthusiasm for the game and good nature. The main aim is to get a sustainable network game running that is both enjoyable and fair but it shall not end there the original game will be a long term save but the clan will remain longer and delve into games together in the future.
All rules will be addressed and outlaid by myself and i will do my best to ensure that everyone is happy with anything that is specified.
so to begin, i am 24, i live in Bedfordshire UK and i support Milton Keynes. I have played every edition of champ man/fm to date with enjoyable success dating back to Championship manager 01/02.

so enough of that, time to get to the finer points!
rough outlined game times available (all agreed and participated by all members, no man shall be left behind)
midweek 6pm-8pm 9pm- time agreed by all players
sat/sun times agreed and outlined based on player preferences/availability in a Friday evening brief :)
obviously everyone has commitments therefore we will have to agree at times we cant play however anyone looking to join i would hope would keep the rough time ideas in mind and be fairly flexible and dedicated.
basic rules/guidelines
  • may not seem like it from this post but good natured banter is a must.
  • i expect all interest out laid and anyone who joins to have in mind that commitment is essential for the game to run smoothly.
  • generally i am looking for the sort of players who create their own tactics and not rely on some beefed up magic plug and play downloaded tactic as it takes away the fun factor and unbalances the levels of fairness and competitiveness
  • players will be ejected if they show regular signs of flakiness are lack of care
key information

• Team meetings will be held via steam on a monday evening and a friday evening to discuss order of play and a general get together
  • network game team and league designation will be done and discussed through steam during team meeting
Note: the 1st network game will not commence untill all parties are familiar with the game and the next patch has been released to fix current concerns however we can take the opportunity during the wait to get to know one and other and make arrangements/discuss plans.

if you are interested and have any questions feel free to post anything in this thread. anyone who is keen to join the clan if you could just leave a nice little post with your name, age, supported team, level of experience and the times you roughly have available to play. i will keep my eyes peeled on the thread and quick correspondence would be great :)
thanks for reading guys, means allot!
p.s this is london time frame and only u.k players will be accepted, no disrespect meant it just saves problems later down the line with time differences

Last edited:
- Sam
- I support Arsenal/Bayern Munich (Family ties in Germany)
- I sunk 751 hours of my life into FM13 - how's that for an unhealthy indicator of my experience?
- Available most normal times, obviously just not within usual working hours.

hey sam, that`s some serious man hours lol yeh thats cool mate and i do understand if anyone has to work overtime etc all sessions will be based around the availability of players on a given day but sticking generally to the pre agreed time of 6pm ish on a weekday. if you would like to dm me or post through thread your steam name i will add you and invite you to the clan group :)

cheers james thats a good bio :) i will have a gooseys at your progress link :) i will add you to steam and clan group
p.s sam and james plus all concerned keep an eye on the thread for any updates or iformation untill i have established a finalised group of players and the first brief is announced :) feel free to post if you would like any updates

hey sam, that`s some serious man hours lol yeh thats cool mate and i do understand if anyone has to work overtime etc all sessions will be based around the availability of players on a given day but sticking generally to the pre agreed time of 6pm ish on a weekday. if you would like to dm me or post through thread your steam name i will add you and invite you to the clan group :)

You think he played alot haha I played like 1,200+ hours :(

This sounds sweet -
Tyler
15 - don't underestimate me hey;)
Ipswich Town fan - Season ticket holder for the past 9 years
Played network games on a low scale with mates, never could make a long-term one work off of fm base

In terms of hours I can play - unfortunately i'm busy most sort of nights 6-9.30. But as there's a while before this'd start, that could change by then, so i guess it'd depend on how i was then.

This sounds sweet -
Tyler
15 - don't underestimate me hey;)
Ipswich Town fan - Season ticket holder for the past 9 years
Played network games on a low scale with mates, never could make a long-term one work off of fm base

In terms of hours I can play - unfortunately i'm busy most sort of nights 6-9.30. But as there's a while before this'd start, that could change by then, so i guess it'd depend on how i was then.

hey tyler i will keep you in mind and when plans start steam rolling you can let me know whether you are available :) keep an eye on the thread buddy

You think he played alot haha I played like 1,200+ hours :(

haha everyone clocks u the hours, its an addictive game .... would you like to spend a number of your allotted hours in this network game? do you have any other network commitments?

Is this a FM version of Alcoholics Anonymous!!!:D

Peter
28- Huddersfield Town Fan for 21 years
Plowed 984 hours into FM13.
Not done much into Networking games but interested in playing them.

Steam ID Plive4

haha everyone clocks u the hours, its an addictive game .... would you like to spend a number of your allotted hours in this network game? do you have any other network commitments?

Im tied up with college and making a story on here man otherwise I would. Maybe sometime nearer to xmas!

Im tied up with college and making a story on here man otherwise I would. Maybe sometime nearer to xmas!

no sssweat dude we might cross paths gain down the line ... study hard chap

Is this a FM version of Alcoholics Anonymous!!!:D

Peter
28- Huddersfield Town Fan for 21 years
Plowed 984 hours into FM13.
Not done much into Networking games but interested in playing them.

Steam ID Plive4
you cheeky bastad pete lol but yes i suppose you could say it is a support group for openly admittant fm addicts lol ill add you to clan group and friend list on steam pete ... and ill do my best to make sure you make the transition into networking smoothly :p lol same as i will say to everyone pete keep your eyes peeled on the thread for any updates mate and if you wanna know anything post here or pm me :) youre in son lol

Will
16 Hull city fan for 11 years of my life.
View attachment 459662Played a lot of fm 2013 as i had a lot of time being a student on my hands!
Never really played network games but i am interested.

Will
16 Hull city fan for 11 years of my life.
View attachment 407789Played a lot of fm 2013 as i had a lot of time being a student on my hands!
Never really played network games but i am interested.

hey will, sounds cool mate ... yea itd be nice to have you on board mate :) are you going to be about for the times ive suggested chap? its only a rough rule of thumb lol if everything sits cool for you drop me your steam id and ill add you as friend and to clan group

-Peter
-Support Man united
- game times fm10 1471 fm11 1441 fm12 1830 fm13 958 fm14 155
- Steam id legendfm
I use to do network games on the older version but not recent would be willing to give it ago

Last edited:
cheers peter ill add you up on steam and invite you to clan group :) hopefully wont be long before we can get a net game hooked up and rolling :) keep an eye on the thread and post if you wanna know anything or pm me

hey will, sounds cool mate ... yea itd be nice to have you on board mate :) are you going to be about for the times ive suggested chap? its only a rough rule of thumb lol if everything sits cool for you drop me your steam id and ill add you as friend and to clan group
Yeah i think so and stippy

Yeah i think so and stippy
ignore my message chap, found and added ya ... keep an eye on the post in the coming days as were reaching a good number for the amount of players im looking to be involved so i would hope the ball will really start rolling shortly

right guys im looking for a few more guys to join us im happy with the current number but would be keen to take 4 more ... so if you are reading and keen then jump on board quik .... thanks people