How Did You Find FM-Base?

searchin for transfers then saw this fmbase since then its got betta n betta

Don't know, i think i just tried to look for some football manager tactics, as seen as this is my first football manager on pc, so i needed some help on google and i found this website and i put it on favourites and used it since.

i got the game and was looking for downloads and this site came up and boom not looked anywhere els since

searched english club logos for fm09 into google and i seen this; :D

bored at work experience, an office in manchester, searched for wonderkids and read through some fm forums. read them occasionally over a year and then around christmas needed some technical fm help so made an account here. i thought i wasn't going to use it so put the date as my name. bout a month later needed some more help and started to become a regular poster.

I searched tactics on google and this cam eup then i Registered for unlimited downloads :):)

My brother found it so I signed up.

came across it when other sites i knew never had facepacks up so i googled for them and found this site ;)

I just typed in football manager forums, and here I am

i searched football manager 2008 fourms when i played 08 then i just started to use FM Base

ahh back in the day i got a CM Magazine from my gran :) and website of the week was the up and coming CMBASE with menubars,tactics and facepacks.

Looked about the site for weeks then added Sean to msn who then introduced me to Lee and Gregor then they told me to join the forums so i did :)

i just searched for 'football manager downloads' and then i registered for free unlimited downloads :D

i googled for football manager 2009 hints and tips, used this site for a few downloads and decided to register. its been 3 months and ive never looked back lol

I was disappointed with the lack of faces so decide to search the web for anyone kind enough to upload facepacks like to there own page something then found the forum.