How Did You Find FM-Base?

• Thread starter Thread starter oman43
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 83
  • Views Views 5K
I can't remember, think I just typed in FM Forum, and this bad boy came up.

I tried downloading a transfer update, then it said I can download more than 3 files a day if I register so I did it, then I found Harry was on it, and off I went.

some greedy git was selling a disk with all the graphick packs on ebay for about 2 quid bought it and found it was this site.the rest is history

i died and went to heaven :$

okay brown nosing over, make me a mod (A)

seriously though my mate recommended it to me

i was for some reason playing an net game with martin filby, and he mentioned this place, i joined, didnt think much of it at 1st, dont know why really. Then played another net game with coach carter, all went off from there, been a regular ever since.

Not been much of a regular until recently, now i'm on all the time :$ ..
I think one of the other sites was down, and this was a link to one of the forums, so i went on it, and kept coming back for more!

I think I accidently typed in some random thing to do with FM on google, and this site came up :P

came for the 50,000 player facepack ages ago, but then decided to become active in january, not looked back since (H)

I wanted extra leagues for my game as they were getting boring.

Found a few, but had to wait long for DL's so I made a few accounts and this is the one that stuck.
I gave the other ones away, but they never seem to use them.

I looked through Google quite a few times for Football Manager guides, and came across this site a few times in the process, but it wasn't for a while that I realised it had a forum :)

can't remember how but i think people come back as the site is well managed. brown nose?

I just searched for tactics and I found this site,never looked back since

For FM09, I was using the player section (not the forum) for help with signings and started to interact with the community through network games etc. The player section wasn't included for FM10 because Sean said it was too much work to maintain.

Wanted skins for FM09, typed it on Google. This site came up. Raped it for downloads for a few months, then signed up so they were quicker. Then just started talking to people and now I'm always here :)

Back