How Did You Find FM-Base?

• Thread starter Thread starter oman43
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 83
  • Views Views 5K
I think I was just looking for tips and hints and I stumbled across it,I never even knew downloading stuff for FM was possible!

I was consantly searching for facepacks I always came across this website but I couldnt download note so I created an account

I searched for a gay chatline on google and it linked me to Dunc's profile. I've stayed here since.

typed 'best tactics for fm09' and found this site, but had to register cos i wanted to download more than 3 tactics lol. :D

I've lurked around the forums since FM2005 after stumbling accross the site, finally signed up in 2008.

I seriously can't remember how I found fm-base. I know I didn't sign up straight away

Searching for skins, which I used to download now and then from here. Became a member a few months later, and then became a regular :)

i think i typed in football manager 2009 hints and tips and found this site used it once then about 6 months later when i got fm10 i decided to come back on the site and have used it regulary ever since

From the downloads. Was looking for Estonian leagues. Then saw that there are so many downloads. So if I needed something I came here and downloaded all the stuff I needed. And that bring meh to signing up ...

I followed the golden star in the sky :D

Nahh, think I was searching for hints and tips and came across the site. Didn't sign up immediately though!

I was looking for **** but somehow I ended up here, just kiddin, I was lookin for Tactics and this was IMO the best place for it

Last edited:
Back