How do i delete my account

Status
Not open for further replies.
cos hes in trouble for swearing awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww saddo!

just fed up with the idiots on here like the two above thats all . andy arent crimwatch lookin for you. go help your little sister "reach her high shelfs because she cant reach them" you pedo

sorry cavin but didnt relise andy was a criminal, wot a gr8 insult, **** andy we are out of our depth here

go to schwatigers world cup thread you gimp page 2

oh it is on a thread so it must make him a criminal, **** tht will stand up in court, y dont you ring the ****** old bill

you you would know about how to get away with it wouldnt you

yh i am a rapist, murderer and peado obvisously, but then again youare a celtic fan so tht is a worst crime

so your taking shots at all the celtic fans on fm base now ? oh well fair enough little boy im going out now with my gf so i have no more time to slaughter you. nite nite tell mummy to tuck you in well tonight.

the rule's on this are VERY Pathetic to be fare, banned for swearing & using Text language ? XD

Sad Or What ???

i will atleat my mum isnt a drugged up junkie who sells herself for weed, and gave you AIDS

well cavin, filby and the twats have been starting on andy all week so they should be able to take it

the rule's on this are VERY Pathetic to be fare, banned for swearing & using Text language ? XD

Sad Or What ???

what is wrong with wanting to run a website that doesn't end up with people full on swearing at each other over "fm09"

also... text language is annoying all i see now is sentences like this

" 4 my nxt signin i dno who 2 gt, who do u lt thnk i shuld sign?

what is wrong with wanting to run a website that doesn't end up with people full on swearing at each other over "fm09"

also... text language is annoying all i see now is sentences like this

" 4 my nxt signin i dno who 2 gt, who do u lt thnk i shuld sign?

wot is wrong with text language, seriuosly, i dont usually use it, but it can come in handy

Send an Admin a message to close your account obviously but You dont need to delete your account,you simply just dont log on again.

This is one of the most stupidist convosations ever. If you don't want to be part of this forum just don't log back on it is as simple as that. Also stop the childish insults you 3 year olds

Status
Not open for further replies.