How do i delete my account

Status
Not open for further replies.
shut the **** up, who are you to tell us to stop the insults, you ****** *****

what is wrong with wanting to run a website that doesn't end up with people full on swearing at each other over "fm09"

also... text language is annoying all i see now is sentences like this

" 4 my nxt signin i dno who 2 gt, who do u lt thnk i shuld sign?

am not trying to create total warfare god, people like you who moan on about it is what starts it, anyway i really dont care & i dont come on here to start argurments and make enemys & a meen as in, simpley shorting down four to - "4" etc etc

little boys why don`t u all meet up and have a game of conkers!

Posting Rules
  1. Always stay on topic (aka no spamming).
  2. Please don't just post with a single word or smiley unless you really have to.
  3. Do not swear in excess.
  4. No ****.
  5. No piracy.
  6. Do not abuse other members.
  7. No 'txt' talk. Please check your spellings.
  8. Do not multi-post. Use the edit button when necessary.
  9. No advertising your website unless in the correct area.
  10. Check that you are posting your topic in the correct area.
  11. No double registration
  12. Before posting a new thread please check that nothing similar already exists.
Yer..................so whats with the ***** adverts on the sight then ?

Last edited:
well **** being recorded ***..... the advertisements arn't and they give the website money.

sigh.

Banned that little moron. Cavin if you are getting dogs abuse please just say to myself or any of the other staff and we will look into it. DOnt want you feeling like you have to leave the forums because of it.

Rollsie the rules are there for a reason. If you dont like them...don't post.

Last edited:
the rule's on this are VERY Pathetic to be fare, banned for swearing & using Text language ? XD

Sad Or What ???

The odd swear word is fine and most people don't have a problem with it but when it becomes excessive it's just not needed.

A lot of people on this site don't have English as their first language and can't understand what is being said when somone starts writing in txt speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.