how do i get on the xbl leaderboard?

fuuuck 40k gamerscore, im not telling you :p

nah, go onto your profile and theres a field where you can enter your tag

yeah i entered my gamertag. perhaps i need a person of a higher power to enter me in =)

Nah, i think it only updates once a day, so you'll be top soon enough :(

You need 15 posts......******* :p

That seems a bit low, should be 100 imo :)

Or even 3,000? ;)

now now, im feeling some animosity toward me and my gscore :-D

but on a more serious note im secretly ashamed of it as it reflects how chuffin sad i used to be ;(

:eek: you play gh!? you got the new one? fancy a game :)

world tour? no chance mate. i like the classic gh3 cos i have the dragonforce pack on there. =D

i think it's strage you have over 40k and you have hardly played any games.

i think it's strage you have over 40k and you have hardly played any games.

What you talinb aobut, hes played almsot 150 games so hes either super rich or his xbox is hax'd

my account is about a year and a half old. nothing about being super rich (i wish) or having a hacked xbox (again i wish).

Mine's older than that and I thought I played a lot of games. I've only played 40 :(

thing is i went through a mad stage of buying games as they came out even if they were **** which is why i havent got a lot of GS from it. but ive since figured out its much cheaper to buy a massively good pc and get games for that.

Yeh PC Gaming is much much cheaper. But I still prefer to game on consoles, it just feels more natural.

well yeh holding a controller is good and there are games i wouldnt touch with a barge pole on PC (ie. gta) but PC gaming offers that competitive edge that a console really lacks. for example your playing halo3 with AMERICANS!!!! and they say you suck balls. you play pc online and guess what. no americans!!!!!

Last edited:
That's a good enough reason for anyone to play PC games online :D