Well, I'm just starting my new FM and I'm gonna take charge of Blackburn - I had FM13 since christmas but I've decided to start one now due to spare time and from what I see from opinions and other people n stuff bla bla bla FM13 plays quite different compared to 12.
- Usually I would set up two tactics: Attack and Defense orientated
- Look for positions I need and covers
- Loan a youth prospect that looks promising and praise them throughout the year - sign them at the end of loan
- Sell any excess weight e.g too many in one position and then recommend staff role for people who are old at the club already
- Get a whole new set of coaches and physios etc because most of the time they didn't live up to my standards
- Set training schedules (usually one downloaded)
- Get on with the season...
- Jan Window: Sell players/Loan who are under performing and buy replacements with the money