I couldn't think of a better one.

Im actually surprised at the amount of people who watch tv while playing. Thanks it has been interesting seeing how you play fm12 and I had to laugh at ajt . For some reason I can never do anything in silence, it makes me tired, which ****** me off in exams.

Your title could of been what do you play FM with to make it more obvious and I'm surprised how many people play watching TV does everyone play FM with laptops or something.

I play on my laptop sat next to the mrs whist she is watching tele and every question she asks me the answer is yeah.

I normally play with the TV on, Sky Sports News on in the background, and sometimes play slowly in the waiting time for matches on FIFA Pro Clubs.

normally play football manager with sky sports news on the tv all ways good to keep up to date

Yesterday I had my laptop to my left playing the England game from itv.com and I was playing FM on my desktop PC. felt good man

I used to watch movies on PC while playing FM on laptop, but now it just hardcore - winamp&FM all day long.

Energy drinks (for long sessions), talksport on radio on lappy, some tv (usually Big Bang Theory or NCIS/Family Guy), and a big pile of munchies or the largest pizza possible from takeaway.

this is normally followed by copious amounts of foul language when things start to go very badly during a match

There is no 'right way' to play FM, but this is the right way to play FM.

Greek ice coffee (frape) my cigarettes and we are ready to go !

i love to have music on, or listen to ricky gervais' old xfm radio show. footie if it's on of course, but otherwise I need some music banging away, and I always turn the on game sounds off, gets on my ****.