Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Dont Know

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Dont Care

Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters

Will1981

Reaction score
I am going to do a quick test before I re-launch my tactic testing thread, I will test the same tactic twice, once with my 200 rated Current Ability Assistant Manager setting the OI's and once with me setting the author of the tactics OI's manually.

I would like to see a test where all players can play all positions and all players has lets say 10 in all attributes and 100 CA and 100 PA and no preferred moves

When I tested my tactic with the assistant manager setting the team he did not use Messi or Ronaldo and results where not near as good as when I did the test where I did choose the players my self, just a suggestion from my side, If you do it like this then it doesent matter which players he chooses.

What do you think of that idea?

I would like to see a test where all players can play all positions and all players has lets say 10 in all attributes and 100 CA and 100 PA and no preferred moves

When I tested my tactic with the assistant manager setting the team he did not use Messi or Ronaldo and results where not near as good as when I did the test where I did choose the players my self, just a suggestion from my side, If you do it like this then it doesent matter which players he chooses.

What do you think of that idea?
all perfered moves have been removed from rest of the world team

all perfered moves have been removed from rest of the world team

So you think the idea with a team with 40 identical players able to play all positions having same atributes and CA/PA is bad?

So you think the idea with a team with 40 identical players able to play all positions having same atributes and CA/PA is bad?
yes been their and done that it dont work mate.

Last edited:
Results

TACTICPldWonDrnLstForAGG.D.Pts
Assistant in charge of OI's50243219590581
Author's OI's50219208484072

I am going to do a quick test before I re-launch my tactic testing thread, I will test the same tactic twice, once with my 200 rated Current Ability Assistant Manager setting the OI's and once with me setting the author of the tactics OI's manually.

Heh… Will, I'm not sure that I understand what this tread about and you are testing here…

If the question sound like are OIs important? Then obviously answer is yes…

But it doesn’t mean that with assistant’s OIs tactic performs worse than with author’s OIs… because some tactics could perform better and some worse… you'll never know till test it.

If author recommends use his OIs then it’s better test with his OIs…

Just look what you did here… you interfered in testing process by not using OI and it helped improve results but it isn’t the same for all tactics… some authors gives good OIs and some bad OIs... some OIs impove resutls and some do oposite.

Last edited:
Just look what you did here… you interfered in testing process by not using OI and it helped improve results but it isn’t the same for all tactics… some authors gives good OIs and some bad OIs... some OIs impove resutls and some do oposite.
+1
I fully agree. ;)

The benifits of OI's are seen in the 90 minutes, not the results.
Unless you're willing to invest hours of watching random combinations of OIs I don't think you'll get enough info to definitively prove one over the other.

Will, OIs is the similar tools as PIs and TIs… It’s is very powerful tool and some authors use them right and some use them wrong.

So It's up to author recommends them or not and if he do so then he should take responsible for that.:)

Hmm... Will1991, I don't get it, your own test shows that OIs matter and the result could be very different if you use OIs or not but anyway you decided not use author’s OIs? Heh, what was the point of making poll then? ;) I'm sorry but it looks pretty illogical to me. ;)

Last edited:
I also would like to see that tactics are tested using author's OIs.

but I have to congratulate him. because what he did is great. why I think it. because 90% of good tactics here on forum on last patch was with those OI's he put against.

so what I want to say is what ever tactic almost anybody put here they used that same OI's he tested (or some slight change).

and I am glad asisstant won because it doesn't have meaning to have great *** if you don't use him. (probably if you alone as said above make some great OI's would be better but people mostly used those OI's he tested.)

just my opinion and sorry for BAD english.

Why not run a 3rd test with no oi's at all and see how that does.

On the last patch, the most successful tactics were crazy attacking gung-ho high pressing tactics, and aggressive OI complemented that approach.
With this patch, things are starting to look a bit differently as many of those tactics don't work as well. If more balanced tactics are needed, then we'll see less OI used in general.

Heh… Will, I'm not sure that I understand what this tread about and you are testing here… If the question sound like are OIs important? Then obviously answer is yes… But it doesn’t mean that with assistant’s OIs tactic performs worse than with author’s OIs… because some tactics could perform better and some worse… you'll never know till test it. If author recommends use his OIs then it’s better test with his OIs…
Agree with this.