Votes: 30 53.6%
  • No

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Dont Know

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Dont Care

Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters
Not I will still agree that in actually playing the game and not simulating results, the Oi's in conjunction with common sense being applied to substitutions etc are very important. My tactic is reliant on the OI's as the team instructions and player instructions have no settings making the OI's omniportant to my tactic. I'd imagine it's the same for anyone using OI's who doesn't want conflicting results from the Match engine.

Not I will still agree that in actually playing the game and not simulating results, the Oi's in conjunction with common sense being applied to substitutions etc are very important. My tactic is reliant on the OI's as the team instructions and player instructions have no settings making the OI's omniportant to my tactic. I'd imagine it's the same for anyone using OI's who doesn't want conflicting results from the Match engine.
I not saying you dont need to use them I am saying you are either better off setting them up game by game to match the opposition you are playing or by hiring the best assistant manager you can afford and putting him in charge of them. I dont think a generic set of OI's will ever work as well.

On an individual basis is fine if you have team instructions that don't conflict or plan to be reactive throughout the whole game. All depends on how you want to play the game I suppose. No way is right, I concede that.

Author's OI's

PldWonDrnLstForAgG. DPtsY CR CG.F.C
Assistant OI's502741910794138566612
Author OI's5922622117100177295917

Hehe... Will, if Chrissy want so... you should add to the table result when his OIs were used (6) :$

Only and I repeat only if it will **** off folks creating tactics should you add those results :) Can only assume the assistant knows better than me :) haha joking aside I knew the red and yellow cards would spike :)

Last edited:
There are OIs that do the same that TIs and that PIs, and its the choice of the manager to choose where it should be applied. IMO, its a matter of choice to change them during the game that makes me use them.

If there's a hierarchy in terms of instructions, which has the priority? If you use easy tackle on TIs, normal in PIs and hard in OIs, what will be used by the player?

PldWonDrnLstForAgG. DH.PtsA.PtsT.PtsY CR CG.F.C
No OI's6034121419411084833111431143
Assistant OI's603282015310845762810434348