sneeky09

Reaction score
I'm just wandering how long it takes people, I'm managing real oviedo and 8 games into my 2nd season taken me about 18/19 hours, is that about average? Am I going through quickly or slowly?

Takes me on average 12hrs to do a season.

Time will vary depending on nations loaded and how detailed you are about the game.

About 8 hours, including extensive regen scouting and fully attentive media handling. 18/19 hours seems slow to me but it could be just that some players are more experienced with the game; I mean, I've been playing CM/FM for over a decade now.

Takes me on average 12hrs to do a season.

Time will vary depending on nations loaded and how detailed you are about the game.

I have quite a lot of nations loaded but it doesn't take me long to process each time as I have quite a good PC :p

About 8 hours, including extensive regen scouting and fully attentive media handling. 18/19 hours seems slow to me but it could be just that some players are more experienced with the game; I mean, I've been playing CM/FM for over a decade now.

This is my 2nd fm game and I didn't get that far with 13 so that could be to do with it

I have quite a lot of nations loaded but it doesn't take me long to process each time as I have quite a good PC :p

Whaooo....aren't you a big boy!! >.>
I'm not going to get into how my custom pc is better, I'm not a child ;)

Does lower leagues take longer maybe that's partly why it's taking me a while

I'm slow getting through seasons because I tend to have FM open while browsing the internet or whatnot. Sometimes I forget I have FM open for a while, so seasons can take 20/30 hours maybe?

I'm slow getting through seasons because I tend to have FM open while browsing the internet or whatnot. Sometimes I forget I have FM open for a while, so seasons can take 20/30 hours maybe?

Yeah I do to have stuff open but don't forget it's there lol, so if you're leaving it it's probably around 14/15 hours same as me?

takes me about a week to complete a season and that's me playing it on average 4 hours a night. My laptop is **** right enough and I spend a lot of time on tactics, training, scouting etc.

takes me about a week to complete a season and that's me playing it on average 4 hours a night. My laptop is **** right enough and I spend a lot of time on tactics, training, scouting etc.

So that's 28 hours! Wow you must put a lot of detail into what you do etc!

If you view the matches in comprehensive mode, every match takes at least 20 minutes and up to 40 minutes. It probably takes me 25-35 hours to get through a season.

I usually play matches with extended highlights, also I do a lot of other stuff, so it takes about 20-30 hours.
Depends on the teams too. With stronger teams I tend to care less.

Wow, It takes me on average 30-40 hours to do a season, i must be doing something wrong :/