pipodeclown

Reaction score
Just curious, how long does it take you to complete a season? Is 20-25 hours realistic or am I slow?

I can't complete a season in a game, that's just impossible, unless you holiday half your games.

I like to take my time, makes the game more enjoyable.

I can't complete a season in a game, that's just impossible, unless you holiday half your games.

I like to take my time, makes the game more enjoyable.

I agree, I never go on holiday and spent a lot of time looking for good players

For me usually about 30hours a season as I like playing matches and looking for good players over the world.

Seasons can take me a while, I like to take my time and can take forever deciding on who to sign, setting up my tactic and even staff choices. I never holiday ever, there's no point in rushing through, the fun is success, and it's far more likely taking your time :)

Ages, and especially when i have a lot of shifts at work. Not been able to have a good session lately due to work, xmas and stuff so im hoping in the 3 days off i have over NY ill get my 4th season finished

It's not necessarily slow. I haven't really timed myself, but I play quite slow. But I am always adjusting and tweaking every single thing, always keep an eye on the transfer market, and I'm really dedicating a lot of time to finding regens. On top of that I play with two managers...
But I find it quite enjoyable, as I want to play as realistically as possible.

Usually between 3-4 weeks. The only times I go on holiday are the very first rounds in the cup when I face really crappy teams. I just let my assistant manager handle those and we usually win with 4-5 goals. I dont really see the point of going on holiday during the season; you are the manager and how many times do you see a real life manager stay at home and send his assistant manager to do the dirty work?

used to take me longer than 3-4 weeks-before resolving crashing issues lol. But couple of weeks for me. Have to admit I'm bit of perfectionist, and like the hands-on role, sorting out training etc. Find that very enjoyable

it takes me 10-12 days but when I'm really into it it takes 5 days. However one season took me a week because I weren't really into it so I took my time

Just curious, how long does it take you to complete a season? Is 20-25 hours realistic or am I slow?
I first got the game just after the release date and im just into the first 5league games of my first season thats also after friendlies,due to work commitments n stuff though doesnt help.

I'm currently playing in a tiny league... I only have about 20 fixtures a season. I can do about 3-4 games an hour if things are going well.

But realistically those 7-8 hours it takes me to complete a season take me a week of "real world time"

i play slowly, i keep fm open in the background and only skip a few but when i play properly 3 or 4 days

several weeks... depending on how much time I have to play, how much time I spend on the forums and how many crash-dumps I get (up to 2 in the current save now :( )

I've played 20 hours on my game and am only up to the end of December so I would say you are going reasonably quick.

Last edited: