How long does it take you to do a season?

rickcfc

Reaction score
as the title says, how long does a season take you? preferably if you played it non stop just to get a season done (including transfers, tactics etc) how long do you reckon?
It takes me roughly 6 and a half hours to do a season thats including all the other stuff like tactics and that.

i take my time looking for new players and takes me about an hour or 2 to get through the transfer window

Absolutely ages as i'm always trying to scout new players all through the season and spend at least three and a bit hours playin through the transfer winndows, so if i was playing it non-stop, probably 12 hours.

it takes me forever but then again i put so much attention to detail, not that it always pays off but its how i play. about 14 hours if i do it non stop. seems forever

It normally takes me around 15 or so hours to do one season. I spent a long time sorting out my tactics, training and players though. I think its incredible that people can go through seasons in only a couple of hours and still do well

Probs bout 6-8 Hours maybe longer depends what type of mood I'm in.

Around 8-9 hour mark to do a season as i normaly start one and go out for a bit and leave it on lol :p

on my leeds game i was spending about 1 day a season but i left it on while watching tv so it slowed me down a bit

Probs about a week, cant understand how some of you lot would sit in front of a computer all day playing FM, do you ever go out like?

Probs about a week, cant understand how some of you lot would sit in front of a computer all day playing FM, do you ever go out like?

Yeh but i bet most people play it on a night like me playing fm and watching tv in bed get threw a fair bit of the season

if you look at at original post it says "if you played it non stop" read the post before posting :p

Around 2 hours, and I just think of my signings while i'm not playing so I don't have to do a long player search.

When i play non-stop i usually play with the tv on or something so it usually takes me about a day or two to get through a season. I can't play champ manager without anything on in the background i just get too bored waiting when it's loading. It really is the kind of game where you can do other things as well as have that going on in the background though since it can't continue without your say so..

Usually about ten or eleven hours for me.But have managed it in 6 hours before.I usually get through 2 seasons a week.

I worked it out on my current save to around 22 hours a season.

Quite a while, but spend ages on transfers plus normally watching Tv when playing :)

It's been getting longer now. Like I said before in this thread it did take me 8-9 hours, now it's taking me maybe a week?