How long does it take you to do a season?

I finished my first season of my first game and it took me...100 HOURS!!!

"Real managers don't need food." - if you know what I mean ;)

i average 68 hours a season

It takes around a day for me to complete a season.

A day and a half if I need a bit of a break to rejuvenate my juices.

normally about a week
now about 3 weeks because im hardly in nw because its the summer holidays :)

Last edited:
It takes around 15 hours per season for me.

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

i average 68 hours a season

Game hours??! I'd only get roughly 10 seasons done at that rate before the new game came out!

Game hours??! I'd only get roughly 10 seasons done at that rate before the new game came out!

What will you say to me then - I took 100 hours to complete my first season! <)

It takes around 15 hours per season for me.

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

yea. im in feb 2012, and ive racked up 9 days 21 hours and 25 minutes. what can i say, i enjoy pacing myself. with the new training stuff and 3d looking even better, plus all the tactical changes ill be even slower in fm 11

My most recent took me from Thursday night to this morning, I am already in October now though!

i used to spend bout 3 hours a day to get maybe 10 games done adequately

so about 12 hours per season - 15 hours per season depending on team transfers buy / sell

promotion of little league teams etc scouting.

thats 1 thing id wish to be able to turn the excessive player whining off to simplistic rules for a break -like premier manager cartridge on megadrive and play a whole season in 1 hour!

It takes me 12-50 hours depending what mood I am in, and what I am doing. I spend awful lot of time. Looking on ways to be improve the squad.

Depends how interesting the game is tbh, If It's extremely boring and ****, or I'm on Xbox and the same time, I'm just banging the space button, so I'd say about 2 days if i played nonstop but i can't because it gets exremely boring and makes me tired.. :)