How many Countries/Leagues do you use?

craig1892

Reaction score
How many Countries/Leagues do people use, and are they playable or just viewable. I've got a pretty fast machine, but still spend an absolute age to make any progress in a game. Also how does the number of leagues effect the database of players

i use Belgium, England, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Holland, Portugal, Scotland, Spain, Turkey, Argentina & Brazil all playerble some are set to only top league an some have all the leagues possible i just like to have a lot of choice

AVFCBenjamin89 - does this not mean the game runs dead slow

i thought it wood but i got a new pc with that intel i core 7 processor an it runs fine

If im managing in England:

England: CCL2 and above.

These are to accurately track the progress of players sent to feeder clubs.

Scotland: SPL (View-only)
Poland: Top League (View-only)
Portugal: Top League (View-only)

And then obviously:

Italy: Serie A (View-only)
Spain: La Liga (View-only)

I use England, Spain and Italy ( the main leagues ;) ) if u do more it does slow down the game

the pace of the game depends on your RAM i wouldnt suggest playing iton anything slower than 1gb even doe the minimuum requirements is 512mb

When I start a game, it tells me I am running 34 leagues or so. I usually have 10-12 main leagues running, usually a few divisions down on each. Plus I import players from about 10-15 extra countries.

I use Scotland, England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France, Holland, Argentina,

i normally use England, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Netherlands and Scotland

When I start a game, it tells me I am running 34 leagues or so. I usually have 10-12 main leagues running, usually a few divisions down on each. Plus I import players from about 10-15 extra countries.

your game must run slow then

One country, however many leagues there is for me to use...

your game must run slow then

Not really.

The only aspect of the game that takes any length of time is when setting it up at the start, and even then, only when it does the "setting manager targets" part.

i just have all the leagues from england and the top 2 from spain
i like a fast game to process :D:D:D

People will think im crazy, but i have every league loaded which is 117 from 51 countries. About half I set to playable and the others are view only. To round things off, I have all the countries selected in the "load all players from" section.
You'd proberbly think my pc would crawl along with all that running, but it actually runs pretty fast and smoothy.