How many Countries/Leagues do you use?

People will think im crazy, but i have every league loaded which is 117 from 51 countries. About half I set to playable and the others are view only. To round things off, I have all the countries selected in the "load all players from" section.
You'd proberbly think my pc would crawl along with all that running, but it actually runs pretty fast and smoothy.

whats your computer spec because mine struggles to play with around 20countries?

3.4 dual core processor, 4gb memory (3.25 useable thx to using a 32bit os), 250gb hard drive, 1gb graphics card supplying two monitors (a 22inch wide, and a 17inch standard)
not sure what other specs you might want to know.

England - Coca Cola ligue 1 and above
Italy - Serie A
Spain - La Liga

all players from: Scotland, England, France, Argentina, Brazil, and other top countrys

mine runs okay, slower than 08 though a lot slower, I have a desktop pentuim 4 2.4ghz, 1Gb of RAM, 2 internal hard drives 80gb each and an ATL Fire 128mb graphics card.

I am going to pick up a new pc from Warrington I bough from ebay, AMD Athlon XP 3000+, Nvidia 6600, 512 RAM, (i'll upgrade to 1.5gb) and a 500gb hard drive.

That system will run it much better I think

People will think im crazy, but i have every league loaded which is 117 from 51 countries. About half I set to playable and the others are view only. To round things off, I have all the countries selected in the "load all players from" section.
You'd proberbly think my pc would crawl along with all that running, but it actually runs pretty fast and smoothy.

Your crazy.

I'd be lucky to get through pre-season in a week if I done that.