How many of you dislike Pepe? did messi deserve it?

Probably shouldn't, but I like him. Pushes the edge a bit too far, but I like the aggressive defender act (punches, kicks and stomps apart).

None of this is aggressive defending, Kompany is an aggessive defender, Vidic is an aggressive defender. Pepe is a thug, which is a shame, because under there, there used to be a really good defender

None of this is aggressive defending, Kompany is an aggessive defender, Vidic is an aggressive defender. Pepe is a thug, which is a shame, because under there, there used to be a really good defender
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
'(punches, kicks and stomps apart)'

[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Don't tell me all he does now is punching, kicking and stomping; or that he is not a good defender/anchorman anymore. It's not like he does it systematically, plus he comes in handy against other team's dirty players. Football is not a battlefield, but we know there will always be dirty players. Some are dirtier.[/FONT]

Not saying, that what he did yesterday was okay.

But I quite like Pepe. He's a great footballer.

Don't tell me all he does now is punching, kicking and stomping; or that he is not a good defender/anchorman anymore. It's not like he does it systematically, plus he comes in handy against other team's dirty players. Football is not a battlefield, but we know there will always be dirty players. Some are dirtier.

He does do it systematically, in the big games he lets it overshadow his trememdous ability. I'm not basing it on this game purely, this is just a long list of this he does in La liga, they go largely untalked about because they arent dont to Messi. You dont find him to doing to their dirty players in challenges, you find him kicking the attackers very late, or being plain nasty a la Messi. 8 Yellows in 11 clasicos, he should have seen red in 4 of them, including last night

Don't tell me all he does now is punching, kicking and stomping; or that he is not a good defender/anchorman anymore. It's not like he does it systematically, plus he comes in handy against other team's dirty players. Football is not a battlefield, but we know there will always be dirty players. Some are dirtier.

Err.. What? He is a thug and its a joke that you are trying to defend his thuggery and what he did yesterday.

Pepe, total legend. He did well, Barça are a bunch of actors, now they taste the real deal.

Err.. What? He is a thug and its a joke that you are trying to defend his thuggery and what he did yesterday.
Your bashing thugs in football and you got Cantona in you'r singature. he was a thug, whats the deal exactly he flying kicked a fan ( which i thought was really funny ). I like thugs in football they entertain me. I like these hard men that take no ****. I don't like ******* who crawl around the floor as soon as theyve had a whisker of contact.

Your bashing thugs in football and you got Cantona in you'r singature. he was a thug, whats the deal exactly he flying kicked a fan. I like thugs in football they entertain me. I like these hard men that take no ****. I don't like ******* who crawl around the floor as soon as theyve had a whisker of contact.

Cantona is a LEGEND for kicking the fan, he got what he deserved.

And lol at your hard men comment, it is called Football for a reason not WWE.

Let's be honest about thugs... If we didn't have Balotelli football would be less funny! :D

He's an idiot. Not because he acted like a thug, but because of what he did. Stamping on Messi's hands isn't going to stop him tearing your team a new one XD

But in all seriousness, He does have a mean streak which isn't something I like to see, but on the other hand, at least when he tackles someone, 9 times out of 10, you know the player is genuinely hurt ^^)

Cantona is a LEGEND for kicking the fan, he got what he deserved.

And lol at your hard men comment, it is called Football for a reason not WWE.
When Pepe kicks someone he is a thug. When Cantona does it he is a legend. Excuse me but you know you'r a huge hypocrite right ? People make me laugh. I guess you'r a Man United fan. I bet Roy Keane's a legend as well even though he was the biggest thug in football ever. Seriously I don't get your posts they make no sense.

When Pepe kicks someone he is a thug. When Cantona does it he is a legend. Excuse me but you know you'r a huge hypocrite right ? People make me laugh. I guess you'r a Man United fan. I bet Roy Keane's a legend as well even though he was the biggest thug in football ever. Seriously I don't get your posts they make no sense.

Kicking someone when he is provoked is completely different from kicking someone for no reason. You can call Cantona a thug, I dont have any problem with that, it is how some remembers him.

His thuggery against Getafe, Lyon, multiple times against Barca. Sorry if it happens once or twice it maybe accidental, but when it is the way you play then there is only one word. Thug. Disgusting player.

Still I dont know why Cantona and Roy Keane came into this, defensive? Eh?

No.

Try again. But this time, read what I wrote.

For me its a waste, becuase when he isnt like this he is a tremendous player. Nothing wrong with a bit of an aggressive streak, but he takes it way way too far

Kicking someone when he is provoked is completely different from kicking someone for no reason. You can call Cantona a thug, I dont have any problem with that, it is how some remembers him.

His thuggery against Getafe, Lyon, multiple times against Barca. Sorry if it happens once or twice it maybe accidental, but when it is the way you play then there is only one word. Thug. Disgusting player.

Still I dont know why Cantona and Roy Keane came into this, defensive? Eh?
They didn't come into it all you dislike thugs and you have one as more or less you'r idol. Im just laughing at you'r stupidity come on it is quite funny !

Indefensible. Pure unadulturated thuggery. Simple as. Cannot be defended or excused in the slightest.

They didn't come into it all you dislike thugs and you have one as more or less you'r idol. Im just laughing at you'r stupidity come on it is quite funny !

If you're gonna start calling people stupid, perhaps it time you left the debate