How many of you dislike Pepe? did messi deserve it?

They didn't come into it all you dislike thugs and you have one as more or less you'r idol. Im just laughing at you'r stupidity come on it is quite funny !

There are thugs that I dont go bashing, but when it is a mental case like Pepe I can't help but bash him for trying to injure players. I gave multiple instances where he tried to injure players deliberately which I have problem with. Deal with it, he is a disgusting player and you are a joke trying to defend him.

Madrid fan or Portuguese?

There are thugs that I dont go bashing, but when it is a mental case like Pepe I can't help but bash him for trying to injure players. I gave multiple instances where he tried to injure players deliberately which I have problem with. Deal with it, he is a disgusting player and you are a joke trying to defend him.

Refrain from calling anyone a joke.

People, stick the debate rather than throwing personal attacks. Wont say again

Pepe's hardly doing wonderfully. See yesterday's horrific attempt at marking Puyol for Barca's goal.

Oh, and he's a ******* too.

Tottenham fan. I don't support Real Madrid or Barcelona. I just don't like the constant diving i see in football. It's a game of men not boys. Sorry for using the stupid comment, guess i crossed the line.

Refrain from calling anyone a joke.

People, stick the debate rather than throwing personal attacks. Wont say again

Apologies. Went bit far there. It was amusing seeing someone defending Pepe for what he did, every Madrid fan I have talked to were embarrassed with what he did. People trying to justify what he did by bringing player who played 2 decades back was just cringeworthy..

Pepe's hardly doing wonderfully. See yesterday's horrific attempt at marking Puyol for Barca's goal.

Oh, and he's a ******* too.

Ah yes, that excellent bit of "marking"

Tottenham fan. I don't support Real Madrid or Barcelona. I just don't like the constant diving i see in football. It's a game of men not boys. Sorry for using the stupid comment, guess i crossed the line.

You can see my posts in La Liga thread (**** big ones) made against Curtis points about Barca. You will understand that I dont like Barca either. But clearly what pepe did was disgusting, I used disgusting so many times as he is representing institution with great history and the institution for which I have great respect for.

Last edited:
[video]http://vodpod.com/watch/5782023-pepes-fouls-vs-lyon[/video]

I dislike Pepe and i dislike messi. was a bit of a disgrace but the amount of times barca players roll around after no contact is ridiculous so maybe it actually shows them some pain. Pepe is still a thug nonetheless

pepe's thuggery/fouls - the next level defending.

While Messi takes the occasional tumble, they are relatively rare and this attack was ridiculously unprovoked.

I'd find it amusing if it happened to Busquets though.

this says it all, even though I actually buy him often on Fifa :p

[video=youtube;bz5-_I-VmTQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz5-_I-VmTQ[/video]

Great defender but a mong of the largest degree! The Messi stamp was intentional but not that bad! But still, should not be allowed in the game of football!

Wow. Ive never actually seen that before. It actually just made me rage, and feel like putting my studs through his face.

No matter how annoyed you are, there is no place for that in football. Absolutely awful example for younger players. Im surprised he only got a 10 match ban, it should have been much more in my opinion.

In terms of the Messi incident, did the ref see it? And did he give a card? I only saw the stamping bit. If so he deserves another long ban for similar offences.

Wow. Ive never actually seen that before. It actually just made me rage, and feel like putting my studs through his face.

No matter how annoyed you are, there is no place for that in football. Absolutely awful example for younger players. Im surprised he only got a 10 match ban, it should have been much more in my opinion.

In terms of the Messi incident, did the ref see it? And did he give a card? I only saw the stamping bit. If so he deserves another long ban for similar offences.

ref had his back turned. then pepe the thug opportunist just stomps messi hands.

**** pepe. should be banned (6)

Pepe, total legend. He did well, Barça are a bunch of actors, now they taste the real deal.

Did you somehow miss all of Pepe's playacting or is it just a case of (very) selective memory? Madrid and Barcelona are just as bad as each other when it comes to playacting.

It's a shame, because when it comes to football one could argue Madrid is second only to Barça.

I watched the previous Pepe incident in 2009 live (think it was on when Arsenal Liverpool were playing the 4-4 classic) and I must say Ive never laughed so hard in my whole life. He COMPLETELY LOST IT. Much better than seeing Arshavin burying 4

Pepe is a clown. Always has been, always will be. Doesn't even know what country he's from.

Pepe's Apology

[video=youtube;r43D1Rq8paU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r43D1Rq8paU&feature=player_embedded[/video]

To be honest, he isn't that bad of a person off the field according to reports , he's always been agressive and I've liked that . Of course there are moments when he has been overly aggressive, but there are so many players besides Pepe who has committed some rash challenges and done stupid things like Pepe or just do things out of the ordinary . I don't think he is to be fully blamed either , Mou takes full advantage of Pepe's aggression and uses it in his tactics against barca especially and should be chastised as well .