How many seasons do you guys play on average?

ahfrey85

Reaction score
As per the topic, I was wondering how many seasons do you guys play on average?
I personally slowed down after 3-4 seasons.XD

Same here, although i am trying to do a long-term save with West Ham now :)

Been focusing on youth this time aswell, should hopefully make it more fun, seeing the young prospects develop

My saves so far-

Newcastle-8 seasons
Newcastle- after Jan update 17 seasons
Rangers- 5 seasons
Man Utd- 4 seasons
Galatasary- 2 seasons
Wolves- 2 seasons

I think my average is around 5-6 seasons. I just decided to play a long term career with Holstein Kiel in the German Regionalliga Nord (4 tier) and see how much I can progress. I actually had a fun Chelsea career, but I lost interest after I had won every single trophy and were about to win the EPL for the 5th time in a row it became a bit pointless.

My average is about 3-4 seasons. My Mac starts slowing down after around 5-6 anyway and it annoys the **** out of me.

3-5 max per save (till I win everything there is)

mines about 2-3 season with me creating loads of tactics for others i don't really have time to do my own save

I played about 7 or 8 seasons with TNS..Got bored then went club hopping for a while! Takes me a while to find a team i can settle into for a long term save,FM 12 it was Radcliffe Borough..Aint really found my 1 this year!

I have a MacBook Pro and I'm at season 2024 and mines isn't too bad. I don't look at player or team info on the main feed.

I'm not so sure. I think its because the database gets too big. Thing is I don't even load many leagues. I start with around 12,000 players.

Mine is the same. I have a toshiba satellite pro which runs fine when not playing FM, but then out of nowhere it starts to overheat and the fan goes crazy loud. I've just bought an external monitor to connect to my laptop and plan to run the monitor off my laptop, meaning I can close it's lid. Do you think this would make a difference?

I played about 7 or 8 seasons with TNS..Got bored then went club hopping for a while! Takes me a while to find a team i can settle into for a long term save,FM 12 it was Radcliffe Borough..Aint really found my 1 this year!

I'm the exact same. I can easily spend 15 minutes deciding what team to be, and then sometimes I just end up turning it off because I can't find the "inspiration" to play it

slightly off topic but how many seasons can you actually go up to?

slightly off topic but how many seasons can you actually go up to?

There is no immediate limit. I recently downloaded a save game (Can't remember from where though, sadly I lost it) which was in the year 2615.

OT: I can't get myself to go past 2018 in this years FM. In FM12 I was in the year 2030.

depends on the save, usually do a west brom save for 6-7 seasons, liverpool for another 6-7 and a blue square n/s which is usually up to about 15 seasons.

Current longest save with a random journeyman save at 23 seasons in, been to 10 different clubs during it so far. Finding it fun.

I'm the exact same. I can easily spend 15 minutes deciding what team to be, and then sometimes I just end up turning it off because I can't find the "inspiration" to play it

Its so annoying because when i do find my team,I love the game..and will play it non stop,Just the initial picking the team part,Kind find my motivation!!