How many seasons do you play?

depends as I support arsenal i can go on forever but i don't really like signing regens so as soon as there aren't no real players to buy i then stop

In 2014 with Real Madrid, far too easy. Get like 150M a year.. Ever so boring

10 and going strong 9 with Plymouth and 1 so far with Palermo.

4 of those season I have been Rep Ireland boss as well

Love it want to see what I can acheive by the time I am 60 - 45 so far

I don't really get bored as i find the new regens exciting lol and change my team around and change my tactics so it takes alot for me to get bored

I'm currenty on 2023/24 with Man City! Won everything loads of times, gonna continue until ive won every competition the most! become the most succesful team ever! ;) plus hoping to get a new stadium, which seems impossible as the board always says the council won't expand! (FM 2009)!!!

I must have played Arsenal for about 6000 years.

Well ... about 2025

I am at the year 2027 (the world has not ended) but a lot of players, allmost all have turned coach, scout or managers, I have david Villa as a coach, I am the manager at Juventus now, on my fifth season with them, they had not won anything since 2012 and I am slowly bulding them for the future, won the uefa cup, but only finished as high as seccond place. I have spent tons of money investing in young players and have around 30 youth players of wich 12-15 will be quality players.
I started out with Ath. Madrid and made a great team, but got bored, after I left they kept winning everything, actually did better without me but I built the team (right Mourinho?), I got Ronney and Pato the season I left, took over at Man U, later at Valencia and helped Argentina to a WC final, Spain to the semis and England to the last 8 : (
So its been great, when I get bored I move, I took over at Man U after they finished 2017 at 8th place!

I love this game!

Last edited:
10 seasons and counting atm with sheff weds is my fm10 record

al time record?? id say bk to 03/04 i did like 30 seasons! went from stockport county, to man u, to italy .... i think i did like 8 different teams in that stretch

I normally have like two saves in each game that i play for like 5-15 seasons and some other much shorter ones.

I once went on holiday until 2014, and played about 5 seasons from there, so does that count as 11 seasons or 5?

I start the game when I buy it and dont stop until the new one comes out.

I'm in season 2037/38 and did:

Everton (15 Seasons) - 8 Prem Wins, 5 FA Cups and 3 Champs League. I resigned and moved to..

Doncaster Rovers (4 and half Seasons) - One promotion from League 2 and 3 very frustrating play-off failures in League 1! Got sacked and applied for the job at...

Sunderland (2 and half Seasons) - Won nothing but avoided relegation when they looked like they were going down when I took over in January. I then got them into Champions Leaugue places twice. Applied for job at..

Derby County (5 Seasons) - Built the best team I have ever had - we once went 63 games unbeaten. Won the Prem League twice and Champions League twice with a Euro Cup and FA Cup thrown in! I got bored at Derby because they were just too good and won every game 4 nil or so. So applied for the Spain job and got it - I also applied for a job at...

Leeds United - I lasted 7 months in the Championship with them and resigned. I did longer than Brian Clough but I had a horrible time there like he did! Just didnt want to stay!

So at present I am the Spain manager - just qualified for the next World Cup and am coming up to the Euro this Summer! Fingers crossed for that!

Tom

aha, i know if ctall sees this thread then he will beat me cos he's in 2069 i think but in my game i'm approaching the 2042 world cup (finishing season 33) - all players have been regens for a long time now

to keep things fresh i create another manager and manage two teams, if i get bored i retire one and carry on plugging away (H)

on CM97/98 i got to 2028/29 and i got a message that read something like this:
"you have been playing championship manager for around thirty seasons, to carry on playing please start a new game"
in this game i started as Bayern (rare for me not to be Man United) dominated europe for ten seasons, got bored and looked for a top job in england but got turned down every decent job going. eventually i decided to take Altrincham, who were in old DIV3 and over a few seasons i got them to the DIV1, the summer before my DIV1 campaign was due to start i got offered Doncaster Job which i took. Got promoted first to prem first season, won prem third season up and dominated england and towards the end of the game i picked up around 5 UCLs for doncaster to go with the 9 successive titles...
Without a doubt my Favorite CM/FM save ever - and probably the reason i am so hooked these days

i had CM01/02 on the original xbox and a similar message came up after a few seasons, dont remember how many it was but on the xbox if you saved it the day the new season generates and you get the message you could just quit and re-load and you could carry on playing for another season - doing this i got into the 2080's and it was hugely addictive

Last edited:
a do get bored rather easily:| its hard to find a good team with a good challenge:\

If you want a challenge, try putting all the Scottish, Irish and Welsh teams into the English divisions, with the English teams, and playing as Glentoran. See if you can take the Glens up to the Championship.

(I hope nobody gets offended by the fact that I've replied to a thread that's one and a half years old!)