How much are you biased toward local player?

perseter

Reaction score
Just wanted to know how many local player in your first team and what is your domestic player bias rating?

My domestic player bias is 60%... I would have thought it would have been higher because I do try and buy Italian players (I'm managing Fiorentina) where possible!

Just the one: Jordan Henderson in my Sunderland team.

I have fourteen English players in my first 18, though.

As Basingstoke, I think I'm about 75% domestic bias, but is never high at all when at Man Utd because very good English players are rare to find and have over-inflated price tags.

That depends. On my first season I get whatever I need to ensure survival (I tend to play smallish teams). Once I've stabilised I do look for local players, although I also get foreign players if they're available on frees and are good enough.

Last edited:
Im Newcastle in my 4th season and my Domestic Player Bias is 25%!!! My and Newcastles longest serving player is Kevin Nolan and that is it.

I have 100% domestic bias. I havnt signed a player in 7 seasons and rely on my youth products. The game was got too easy when i could just buy the best. Lowest iv ever had was 10% though.

I have 100% domestic bias. I havnt signed a player in 7 seasons and rely on my youth products. The game was got too easy when i could just buy the best. Lowest iv ever had was 10% though.

Showoff:p

Surprisingly, I only have 45% Domestic Player Bias. Maybe because I brought in a lot of free Dutch talent into my Southampton team.

I try to keep mine above 75%. It is just a rule I have. It makes the game harder/more realistic IMO.

Last edited:
I normally don't care about nationality(playing in England) and go for the best available(Brazil is my fav. destination).. ;)

Harder... probably. More realistic? Hardly.
How isn't it more realistic? I buy a lot of young talent from whatever country I'm managing it. Anyway 75% is when I'm LLMing, it is probably more like 50-60% at a big club (like Dortmund).

How isn't it more realistic? I buy a lot of young talent from whatever country I'm managing it. Anyway 75% is when I'm LLMing, it is probably more like 50-60% at a big club (like Dortmund).

Takes this, for instance. Lookat their squad :p Most teams, not all of course, but most, have a huge amount of foreigners in their ranks.

//Edit - I do agree that it's easier to keep it high for LLM, though.

Takes this, for instance. Lookat their squad :p Most teams, not all of course, but most, have a huge amount of foreigners in their ranks.
In Germany there tend to be quite a few German players that are in the first team, unlike England. Take Dortmund for example, in most games, at least 5 of the starting 11 are German.

1%, I only have walcott, wilshere, and rodwell in my arsenal save. I don't have any care domestic player bias

In Germany there tend to be quite a few German players that are in the first team, unlike England. Take Dortmund for example, in most games, at least 5 of the starting 11 are German.

I see your point, although there are still a number of non-germans in most of them. I do agree, though, that the ratio isn't the same as, say, Serie A.

Not many. In my main team I have Wilshere and Walcott. I don't buy English players as they are overpriced, I look to countries like Spain and France where I get youth players that look promising.