How our life would look without Facebook?

Marko8

Reaction score
yep, facebook,facebook,facebook.... all of us is probably almost all day on face, "just to see what's new" ;)
Can you imagine your life without going on Face?
When you will deactivate your Face?

I must going on Face every day because of inbox and my lovely girl, thanks Mark Zuckerberg :wub:

Its interesting to read up on the dynamics of Facebook and why it was so sucessfull compared to Friendster and MySpace, if you can buy a book called the Accidental Billionaires, a great read

Can you imagine your life without going on Face?

Umm... there was about 18 years of my life where no facebook existed. I'm pretty sure I can remember what that was like.

The only thing I like about facebook is the events system, and even then 90% of my invites are spam/promo for clubs.

I use facebook, but its not like i can't live with out it.

Facebook is my cure for boredom, but then I get bored and go offline.

I can live without it.

I personally do not like Facebook... If I was not interested in women and a playa, I would not use it... I barely use it now (I have a lovely gf)

I have never even been to www.twitter.com

I dont give a **** if you woke up this morning and took a **** while having a cup of coffee and reading the latest GQ.... the only time I update my status is when United play well or kak :)

thats it.. I sort of despise it (even though at the moment, I am chatting to my mate in Germany) :p

the only time I update my status is when United play well or kak

That's most of my statuses on facebook as well. One of my friends was in a bad car crash in october and I've been using facebook quite a lot as his family write statuses on his progress, but apart from that I wouldn't find it a loss if facebook went away

To be honest, use to be on it all the time, but now not so much, maybe once a week. Most of my real mates i talk to on the phone, and i couldn't really give a **** about some **** i went to school with twenty years ago.

Thank You

I regret the day I got a Ps1/Laptop/Computer/Xbox whatever. I wish I could go back to my young days when everyone just wanted to go out and play football in the streets and the days when you were actually allowed to do it aswell. Facebook's only been about for a few years now it was Bebo everyone used before. Everyone could live without it. Its good in its own way but it's just an excuse for people to shout about their own private problems to people they don't know. Don't understand people sometimes.

i use it now and again, but the technical probs with it are pretty much ******* me off right now. Though its quite handy for a major venting of spleen if Everton/England get gubbed

To put it this way, in terms of my use and overall "goodlyness", FM-base > Facebook. FM-Base FTW!

Facebook is just for girls lol. Could defiantly live without it. People use it religiously though which is weird.

I dont give a **** if you woke up this morning and took a **** while having a cup of coffee and reading the latest GQ....

Haha, well said.

I do occasionally use Facebook, but there's more to life than just Facebook. Much more.