i wouldnt call it an exploit tbh, its not the same as fm12 were your cb scores 20 goals a season.

all i do is cb near post att, cb far post att, st challenge keeper n jus tell others to stay back etc...

Haha, 20? I remember Sebastian Prodl got 50 goals for me in one season! (H)

Nobody can answer to my problem posted on page 2?

Thanks

I seriously wouldn't worry too much about it, all u need to really do is what I said above and hav a really good set piece taker, easier if u hav a left footer inswing n right foot inswing, doesnt work like last year were u score them every game

I seriously wouldn't worry too much about it, all u need to really do is what I said above and hav a really good set piece taker, easier if u hav a left footer inswing n right foot inswing, doesnt work like last year were u score them every game

Ok mate! I saw players put in the area despite they have lurk around the area...:/

I hope SI corrects it in the last update :)

tried this for my corner tactics, but during the game I didn't even get any corners but at the end of the match the stats said I had 8 corners? also the lurking shows up on the player instructions but you can't see them on the picture in the set piece creator?

tried this for my corner tactics, but during the game I didn't even get any corners but at the end of the match the stats said I had 8 corners? also the lurking shows up on the player instructions but you can't see them on the picture in the set piece creator?

If it's on the player instructions that's fine.

i wouldnt call it an exploit tbh, its not the same as fm12 were your cb scores 20 goals a season.

all i do is cb near post att, cb far post att, st challenge keeper n jus tell others to stay back etc...

9 goals in 4 games for a CB is pretty exploitative to me. I did say it's isn't as effective, how's yours working?

Yeah pretty much that. You can use the technique used for setting the corner exploit but I won't bother to explain unless many people want it.

thanks for the post!
i would like to see the freekicks exploits explanation please.

thanks for the post!
i would like to see the freekicks exploits explanation please.

Well you'd use the same first steps but instead of ticking the attacking corner box and selecting lurk outside area you could change it to Challenge keeper as well so the keeper finds it hard to stop.

I never ever score from set pieces ... Never ever ..

Seen this and thought i would give it a try .. Reluctantly as i wouldn't want to do something that finds an exploit in the game to make it easy etc.

But it doesn't seem to work for me tried to aim ball to my best header and jumper but nothing.

Anyone upload a tactic so people that are struggling can take the corner instructions from it ?

should the one taking the corners be lurk outside or stay back?

very happy with the "corner exploit". I have scored 30 goals in one season, in all competition (Capital one, FA, League, and Champions League) Scott Wotton have scored 10 goals in 35 matches.

For some reason I can only set one player at a time to lurk. Any ideas?

Hazza,i do everything u said but i'm not scoring goals from corners...9 games, 0 goals... can u upload your tactic to try it,probably i done something wrong...