how to buy players like roaldo for vary vary little money!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricky

Reaction score
|) hi, this is where u can sign great players for non! i sign cardozo,messi,asenjo and kaka for man.city for future money. this is what i mean. say u want to buy ronaldo, offer man utd £0 but put on monthly installments £40m, min goals to 50 and put £40 m etc. add up all that money together and it equals loads. but heres where u keep the money, because u put monthly installments to 24 months, when that time is up the board forgets about it and you keep all of you'r money!

now can u do sumthing for me, thank me and mure importantantly how do u get new stadiums?

thanks,(H)

why would we thank you? every one knows about this, but only faggy little cheats use it

LOOOL brilliant joke.
How can the board forget about oweing Man Utd £70 Million????

er... I pay through monthly payments too, and other teams are more willing to give more money if its over 24 monthos, don't think its a cheat.

I thought if you set monthly installments to a certain x amount, the x will be divided by 24 months and you'll pay that amount every month. So, basically you are still paying quite a high sum, maybe saving only on the amount set on goals.

you lot dont get it. **** OF LEEMUOCNNER69, YOU NAME IS A ******' JOKE!

you lot dont get it. **** OF LEEMUOCNNER69, YOU NAME IS A ******' JOKE!

no need for that. you should'nt put stupid threads up like this.... anyways you'll only **** up your club's fiances anyways then get sacked

I agree with rkeane16. Monthly installments mean that it is paid monthly (funny enough). How would the board forget? Where you expecting the total to come out after the 24months? You won't get away from paying the agreed fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.