how to buy players like roaldo for vary vary little money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
before you try to insult me learn to read and spell mate...

"how to buy players like roaldo for vary vary little money!"

"thank me and mure importantantly"

"LEEMUOCNNER69"

and yes, it is pretty much cheating, if you're going to be a club, you are suppose to achieve what ever you can within the clubs budget...

What an absolute idiot. As a general tip I never take advice off someone who can't spell or punctuate properly.

before you try to insult me learn to read and spell mate...

"how to buy players like roaldo for vary vary little money!"

"thank me and mure importantantly"

"LEEMUOCNNER69"

and yes, it is pretty much cheating, if you're going to be a club, you are suppose to achieve what ever you can within the clubs budget...

Agreed.

if sum tells me how to get screenshots then i will delete this thread.

my spelling is better!

if sum tells me how to get screenshots then i will delete this thread.

my spelling is better!

do us all a favour and forget the screenshots and delete the thread then go back to school.

"if sum tells me how to get screenshots" so no your spelling is not better and neither is your punctuation...

(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(6)
(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(A)
in every good there is a bit of evil and in every evil is a bit of good.

(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(A)(6)
(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(6)(A)
in every good there is a bit of evil and in every evil is a bit of good.

how old are you????

someone get rid of this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why? tell me why and i will tell you.

my spelling is better!

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

to be honest, it wasn't me who found this out. it was someone called zedebee or somethings and i belived him.

HE'S an *******!

Well dont believe him use common sense.
Some one please close this thread!!!!1

why? tell me why and i will tell you.

my spelling is better!

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

to be honest, it wasn't me who found this out. it was someone called zedebee or somethings and i belived him.

HE'S an *******!

don't blame zebedee you idiot.

your the one who made this stupid thread and now your getting **** for it because it's useless and a load of sh*te and no one can understand what
your saying because your spelling is the worst to ever grace a forum.

GROW THE **** UP, and don't blame other people.

Jesus Christ,what the **** is this Bullshit? Ricky i suggest you turn your computer off and go and sit in a dark room for a couple of weeks then come back when you have a bit more sense.Your just digging yourself deeper into a hole.

its not actualy a cheat but u could say its a bug
in my eyes it is cheating
wats the point of playing when u aint being challenged

i don`t think its fair to pick on someone because they can`t spell but ricky u are talking rubbish pal come on!

Diarrhea of the mouth; constipation of the ideas.

Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent!​

I think everyone is being harsh he was only trying to help everyone with something that worked for him so just back off okay

Status
Not open for further replies.